Dreaming in color lumen deck.

denv12

About 5 years ago I bought this card deck.I found the cards to be amazing.I found them on this site and had to buy them.The cards themselves are very brightly coloured.The thickness of the cards are very thin and not laminated.Something I hope the publisher will deal with in the future.I dont use these cards to do readings.I definitely dont shuffle those cards as they are too fragile.I look at them regularly.

Does anyone else use these cards? I bought mine in 2008 and after I had a local psychic reading at home.I was going to buy Doreen Virtue card deck until I saw these.

denv12

Dreaming in color.

Hi.I used to use these a lot.I just pick a card out of the pack and look at it then pick out another one.These cards are very thin and fragile.I never shuffle them.Good size cards too.About one of the best size cards that you can hold in your hand.They just need to made of thicker stock and then laminated.

stellar4

I used to use these a lot. The turn-offs for me were the flimsy cardstock and too bright colouring, but...... this deck could turn up some very honest answers and unexpected aspects when I read with them. Some of the insights were quite startling and threw a whole new light on situations, which after all is what we want when we have queries!
It was a deck that really took me by surprise - as I've said, I wasnt too struck by the artwork or cardstock and only had it because I found it cheap on a trip to Glastonbury, but I ended up having a lot of respect and liking for it.
As usual, I've got sidetracked by other decks but this thread has got me thinking that maybe I should dig it out again......