The answer is simple card deck.

denv12

I bought the answer is simple card deck.I love the colours.The quality of the cards themselves are good and the thickness of the cards are much stronger than other card decks like 'Dreaming in color luman deck and the Atlantis cards by Diana Cooper.

I've started using my new cards over the last few weeks as I try to get guidance.At first the my readings for my self didnt give any accurate answers but with an hour after I started getting answers that made real sense.I was so impressed.

Does anyone else use these cards? How do you feel about these cards?

Some time ago I found some card reading spreads.I think they were for playing cards.I still had the folder with the spread written out.I found those spreads to be interesting.I'm still trying to find other card spreads that use anything between say 3 and 10 cards.I'm open to suggestions.What spreads do you use for getting guidance for yourself?

Thanks.

Mellaenn

I love Sonia Choquette (the psychic and author on whose work these cards are based). I like the cards for an occasional daily draw for myself. Since I have read almost all of her books, her cards really resonate for me.

I have several other decks based on her work as well, including "Trust Your Vibes" and "Ask Your Guides". I really like them, too. If you enjoy this deck, try some of these others, or read one of her books, I think you'll like them!

For oracle cards I don't usually get too busy with spreads. I either pull one card for the day or do a three card "Mind, Body Spirit" spread. But I think there might be a few little spreads in the booklet that comes with the cards (though I might be thinking of Doreen Virtue).

denv12

Reply to Mellaen.....

Hi.I'm going to go through the Sonia Choquette to see the other card decks.I find them ideal for me.Her cards are more to my liking.There's so many things that have drawn me to them.Good quality cards too.

Thanks.

Chris.