Duty Free Lemurian!

chrisam-crystals

well it could be one of two explanations.....you liked the sound of the word and it stayed in your mind and you decided that it would be a good name for your crystal, or the crystal connected with you and made you see it's name so that you would know what it reads like.

jue xx

Satori

Been sleeping and dreaming with the Lemurian.
Wow.

We are talking far out dreams; and when I did my self-healing with it lately, just after recvg my level 4 in Shamballa Reiki, well, it was pretty wild.

I saw a Reiki team, dressed in white, in a group, sending me Reiki. They appeared as a group, so I couldn't make out faces or individuals, but I could feel and sense their energy, and it was pure joy. Very happy, up energy. And they glowed.

This is actually fuel for another thread, but, very often lately when I close my eyes I don't see "dark". I see lots of light, which is weird when I'm trying to sleep.

Aure

How can I tell if my crystals are lemurians?
I have two singing natural quartz wands from Madagascar that I suspect might me lemurians (lemurians have been found there recently as well). They are sort of frosted and the other one is also slightly pink. They do have some striations but nothing huge that I could feel easily. The crystals are also totally clear, atleast I can't see any inclusions etc. Could they be..?

Satori

Terve!

I don't know. I'm no pro at this!!!
But anything is possible, right?

Crystalsailor

Seed Crystals

Lemurian Seed Crystals are called Seed crystals because they were found in rows in sand/clay under a mountain in Serra do Cabral, Minas Gerias, Brazil back in about 1998.
All [except double terminated] quartz grow in clusters. As you know they grow in the Mantle of the Earth, hot pockets with Silicone Dioxide, water and oxygen under extreme heat and pressure. The so called Seed Crystals were taken from their "parent" cluster millions of years ago placed in rows, [ I have photo of the exact place ] Can I post?
Anyway over millions of years they have "healed" their attachment places on the bottom. It must take a long time to keep growing after being removed from the parent cluster.
When strip mining a mountain with high pressure water hoses looking for pockets of Quartz crystals they found a strata of Sand/Clay in "hard rock"!
They have all been mined now and are in collections. They can be recognized by the telltale horizontal striations, clarity, matte finish [looks like they were sandblasted while stacked] and red hue. The sand/clay is the same color. I have a web site called " THE CRYSTAL QUARTZ GUILD" that I designed to work with new collectors and students like me. I have photos of all 4 types know to date.<http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tripp50/index2.htm>
I am so happy to find this forum to talk to others working with the Lemurian crystals.

memries

I did not see this thread Satori. You answered in mine which I appreciate.

I still have not found one I will have to go downtown or somewhere. I want to feel it before I buy it. Your information as to how they should look and the triangles, etc. and how to use them is very helpful.

Your crystal sounds really lovely. Where did you go for your duty free weekend. Not in this end of the world I don't think.

photokat

Wanted to wake up this old thread and see if there are more Lemurian owners by now? I am considering one .... would be great to hear as much info as possible.
They seem to occur in several parts of the world, not just Brazil. And then I see lots of confusing information in regards to those.
I have NO idea where I put my Melody book.
Aargh!

linnie

Satori said:
Been sleeping and dreaming with the Lemurian.
Wow.

We are talking far out dreams; and when I did my self-healing with it lately, just after recvg my level 4 in Shamballa Reiki, well, it was pretty wild.

I saw a Reiki team, dressed in white, in a group, sending me Reiki. They appeared as a group, so I couldn't make out faces or individuals, but I could feel and sense their energy, and it was pure joy. Very happy, up energy. And they glowed.

This is actually fuel for another thread, but, very often lately when I close my eyes I don't see "dark". I see lots of light, which is weird when I'm trying to sleep.

Namaste Satori and others :)

I just jumped onto this thread because I have a lovely Lemurian crystal freind, which I purchased at a local Gem fest a couple of years ago... I just read your post re seeing white instead on dark when trying to sleep, Satori... Does anyone know what this is due to? I've noticed that mayself, too, just in the last week or so.... hmmm....

Oh... and your Reiki team... they sound just like my group of guides, experienced only once, but unforgettably, when a friend was giving me a Cranio-sacral treatement, with Reiki on the side, perhaps!!!:)

Alectra

photokat said:
Wanted to wake up this old thread and see if there are more Lemurian owners by now? I am considering one .... would be great to hear as much info as possible.
They seem to occur in several parts of the world, not just Brazil. And then I see lots of confusing information in regards to those.
I have NO idea where I put my Melody book.
Aargh!

I actually own quite a few lemurian crystals now and have worked with them pretty extensively. They are well worth getting as long as you know they are real which can be tricky if you are buying on the internet.

Lemurians are some of the most magical crystals and many of them carry information within them. Some of the information has related to me personally and some of it has been more on a cosmic scale. They are the key to unraveling our consciousness.

photokat

Alectra said:
I actually own quite a few lemurian crystals now and have worked with them pretty extensively. They are well worth getting as long as you know they are real which can be tricky if you are buying on the internet.

Lemurians are some of the most magical crystals and many of them carry information within them. Some of the information has related to me personally and some of it has been more on a cosmic scale. They are the key to unraveling our consciousness.

Do you have any trusted sources for Lemurians? If yes, would you mind sending me a PM?