Earthbound Oracle readings

Falcor

I am quite eager to try my new and amazing oracle. It's very unusual(comes with no lwb or explaining materials), I didn't see something like that before and willing to give it a try already!

So please ask a question and I will pull for you a card. I'll do it the other way. Instead of giving answers I'll give you some pointing questions you'll need to honestly answer yourself to understand the answer. Let's see how it works out.

Please be responsible enough to follow this thread for an answer(we all know how the threads we posted in look like, right?) and to provide a decent feedback. I am not asking you to tell me long stories and stuff but I do want and have a right for a feedback longer then two lines and of quality.

Thank you and come. Me and my cards are waiting =]

AnemoneRosie

Oh no! I'm so sorry that no one took you up on this offer. I have this deck, and it's absolutely one of my favourites!
Whenever you're open again (as I doubt that you are now) please pull a card for me :)

BeyondtheVeil

These sound interesting....

I would like to sit for you if you are still taking sitters.

My question is....

What lesson am I currently learning?

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

Falcor

Oh no! I'm so sorry that no one took you up on this offer. I have this deck, and it's absolutely one of my favourites!
Whenever you're open again (as I doubt that you are now) please pull a card for me :)

Hi, I am still open so please ask your question. =]

Falcor

These sound interesting....

I would like to sit for you if you are still taking sitters.

My question is....

What lesson am I currently learning?

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

Yes, please come, there are cushions and tea =]

The card that came out for you is RESISTANCE

On the card we can see a small piece of land holding on while around is a strong stream of water, swirling around and trying to take the miserable obstacle with it. The the rock or piece of earth is not only there, staying despite the water attempts, it's also growing up some baby plants on it.

What do you see as resistance in your daily life? Does it comes from you or from others towards you(are you the water or the rock)? How your role in that makes yous feel, where it puts you? Which forms it takes? How often does it happen? With certain people or in certain situations? How do you feel about encountering this type of situation? Are you able to resist and how you feel if you can't? Can you see the source of the resistance?

I hope it'll help you.

Aries2014

Hey I'd love to sit pls

Just wondering what message my guides have for me

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Falcor

Yes, please come, there are cushions and tea =]

The card that came out for you is RESISTANCE

On the card we can see a small piece of land holding on while around is a strong stream of water, swirling around and trying to take the miserable obstacle with it. The the rock or piece of earth is not only there, staying despite the water attempts, it's also growing up some baby plants on it.

What do you see as resistance in your daily life? Does it comes from you or from others towards you(are you the water or the rock)? How your role in that makes yous feel, where it puts you? Which forms it takes? How often does it happen? With certain people or in certain situations? How do you feel about encountering this type of situation? Are you able to resist and how you feel if you can't? Can you see the source of the resistance?

I hope it'll help you.

Thank you so much! Cushions are great and I love tea! :thumbsup:

You are a most generous host! :heart:

I can see resistance here. It is in everyday life. I think it is with most things. I want to control them because sometimes I feel like I am just being pushed around going in directions that I really don't want to go in. I'm not sure if I am answering your question, but this is what I'm thinking. I also feel like this represents two situations in my life currently where I am resisting and/or trying to make something happen. I get conflicting advice {in the same reading} on let go and don't fight PLUS you need to do something. :D LOL I am so confused with the situations....do I resist or do I do something? lol

Thank you so much for the reading! It was very interesting to come at it from that angle. I think that the card was spot on how you read it. :thumbsup:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

I can do an exchange reading with one of my oracle decks if you would like. Just let me know your question :)

Falcor

Thank you so much! Cushions are great and I love tea! :thumbsup:

You are a most generous host! :heart:

I can see resistance here. It is in everyday life. I think it is with most things. I want to control them because sometimes I feel like I am just being pushed around going in directions that I really don't want to go in. I'm not sure if I am answering your question, but this is what I'm thinking. I also feel like this represents two situations in my life currently where I am resisting and/or trying to make something happen. I get conflicting advice {in the same reading} on let go and don't fight PLUS you need to do something. :D LOL I am so confused with the situations....do I resist or do I do something? lol

Thank you so much for the reading! It was very interesting to come at it from that angle. I think that the card was spot on how you read it. :thumbsup:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

I can do an exchange reading with one of my oracle decks if you would like. Just let me know your question :)

Thank you for a such fast feedback. I glad it resonates.

From what you have answered I think(and I may be wrong of course), that you need to learn to be both water and the rock. The questions are for you to think about, it's ok to take time for it. The purpose here is to notice things that we may not notice in our everyday life or we may take as granted or as pure trouble. To see where, when and why they happen. That's a lesson to learn.

No need for an exchange.

Come to visit next time =]

Falcor

Love to, if you'll let me sit.

Q. What is the Universe bringing c and I together for at this time?
I have tried to find other contexts but we are appointed to places that bring us together continually.

Bles ,

B:)

Hi Bonny. I won't be reading for you.