eBay readings

Kenny

I noticed that a few people here use eBay as a source of income and this question is aimed at them. :)

Could you please give me some experiences that you have had on eBay.

Thanks

shemsu sutekh

It's not bad. You get the same questions you'd expect...

Should I cheat?

Am I cursed?

What sex is my baby?

But I've never had a bad experience overall. But most people who buy readings on ebay are buying them repeatedly, as in, it's likely one of the only things they buy. It's also really ltime consuming to tyoe up the whole reading, especially since readings sell for an average of 10$ no matter how big the spread is.

I'd definitely reccomend you have a voice recognition program so you can read the information out loud and the computer will type it for you, this will save you hours. Also, if you have a webcam you can record the reading.

ladyaset

I'm curious too since I'm soon to start listing on Ebay to try.

Sulis

The readings on ebay just seem so cheap to me with everyone trying to undercut everyone else.
That's why I've never bothered selling readings there.
People do 10 card readings for £5 or a 12 month reading for £7. My time is worth more than that.

AJ

I haven't done anything tarot related on Ebay except to sell two decks, but part of my income comes from selling on ebay in general.
It started as a way to clear out the extra stuff in my own home, then I sold a little bit for friends and from there grew a business of parting out personal estates after I closed my beauty salon. I have customers waiting in line, but I also have other streams of income so sometimes I have a lot more things up than others.

If you have any specific questions you can PM me, I'll be glad to help if I can.
One Caveat, the gravy days on Ebay are over. Its hard work, just like any other job you might expect to get paid well for. When I started 7 years ago you could list Anything and it would sell...now that's just a fading dream.

edited to add: for some reason I thought this was in chat, I see now it's listed in Professional Tarot so I'll leave my post stand if you have any Ebay related questions, but obviously I can't speak about readings, I neither list nor buy those.

abella

People don't expect quality and therefore want to pay very little for your service. So if you don't have much to offer, it's a great opportunity to read -- especially if you are just starting out. I would not recommend it to professional readers.