Emotional Healing Crystal Recommendations?

TarotPourToujours

I was recently engaged but, without warning, my fiance left me for his ex. We haven't spoken about this. I'm, of course, very hurt and I get that sick feeling whenever I think about him being with someone else. I want to overcome what he did to me and have that "I'm over it" attitude but actually MEAN it. I want to be healed emotionally and just be overall happier.

I have several different types of Crystals but I've misplaced my books on them. Would Hematite and Rose Quartz work well together to heal me? Any other recommendations? :) Thank you!

cardlady22

That's one of my favorite combinations!
rose quartz- heart chakra, trauma & crisis
hematite- grounding, dissolving negative energy, coming to terms with things

Melisandre

I was recently engaged but, without warning, my fiance left me for his ex. We haven't spoken about this. I'm, of course, very hurt and I get that sick feeling whenever I think about him being with someone else. I want to overcome what he did to me and have that "I'm over it" attitude but actually MEAN it. I want to be healed emotionally and just be overall happier.

I have several different types of Crystals but I've misplaced my books on them. Would Hematite and Rose Quartz work well together to heal me? Any other recommendations? :) Thank you!

What about rhodonite (in addition to the rose quartz)? I've personally had some great results with that combination one after a significant break-up, as the rhodonite stabilizes the release from the quartz. It has a great balancing effect, and rhodonite is great for rebuilding confidence and your sense of self-worth.

TarotPourToujours

Thanks!

Thank you! I do have some Rhodonite, as well. :) I could try the three together to perhaps see how they work out. :) I'll be sure to let you know!

214red

Crysocolla is good for healing also good in combination with rose quartz.

Bhavana

here is a good chart listing crystals for every particular ailment.

http://www.thatcrystalsite.com/search/chart.php

Just point your mouse over each one, and the list of stones comes up. Best wishes, been a while since I felt the way you are feeling, but I know how awful it can be. I hope you get through and over it soon.

Hemera

Oh, this is a really cool site :) Thank you for posting it Bhavana!

TarotPourToujours

Thank you!

Thank you for that website! It's definitely going to come in handy! :)

I'm getting my Crystals together right now. I'm going to try a combination of Rose Quartz, Hematite (magnetic), Crysocolla, and Rhodonite. :) Thank you, everyone! I'll report back with how I feel afterward. I might try this a few days in a row. :)

Amatafrances

Dear TarotPourToujours,
by the particular point of view of the Vedic astrology and gemology, to use black and pink stones together is not a good idea, because the black ones belong to Saturn, and the pink ones are associated with the Sun; Saturn and the Sun are enemies, so that this combination can be disturbing for the psychological equilibrium.
Do you know Petalite? It is a light pink stone, very rich in lithium, and in my opinion it is the best one for depression and sadness. It is so strong and powerful that I can feel it when it is in my bag, and I'm not wearing it.
Ciao!

Bhavana

Thank you for that website! It's definitely going to come in handy! :)

I'm getting my Crystals together right now. I'm going to try a combination of Rose Quartz, Hematite (magnetic), Crysocolla, and Rhodonite. :) Thank you, everyone! I'll report back with how I feel afterward. I might try this a few days in a row. :)

and keep in mind, there is no grief that time does not lessen or soften. You will be ok. Just try to stay busy, only hang around your friends that hated him, and if you must think about him, dwell on all his negative qualities. The friends that hated him should come in handy here to remind you. And no, I repeat NO, sad music. Especially no sad country music. Another thing that always worked for me was renting movies that were about a broken heart, but where the girl didn't get back together with the guy in the end....movies like "French Kiss" with Meg Ryan....the premise being: the sooner you get over Mr Wrong, the sooner you can move on to the next big a$$#@!&.