Emperor Rx as outcome

H-Revolution

Dear Community,

A friend of mine's husband did a CC for himself recently. In the outcome position the Emperor Rx came up. Do you have any insight on what this card could mean in this instance? The reading was a general overview.

The card next to it (hopes/fears) was Five of Wands Rx.

Morgan Greer Deck

Thoughts?

Thank you very much!

mizzmoxxie

Emperor

The emperor to me is about remaining in control..It can also deal with occupation or just generally being in control. what were the other cards in correlation? Especially the near future and hopes and fears as well as the outcome..I find these all three work to combine the outcome... or possible outcome..

H-Revolution

The emperor to me is about remaining in control..It can also deal with occupation or just generally being in control. what were the other cards in correlation? Especially the near future and hopes and fears as well as the outcome..I find these all three work to combine the outcome... or possible outcome..

Thank you, mizzmoxxie! That's very good to know - the combo of the three as a possible outcome. :)

In the hopes/fear position was 5/Wands Reversed. Also, the Emperor was Reversed as Outcome.

mizzmoxxie

emperor

I would look at it as him surrendering an argument or quarrel... surrendering in some way or giving up the battle..??? Not being so much in "control" and letting go a bit... but, what was the near future position? They all kind of work together for me because your hopes and fears can sometimes play into the outcome... at least I see it that way...

PAMUYA

Emperor Reversed as outcome: next to 5 of Wands reversed

In general for me this is a sign that they do not have a handle on things. They could be acting immature, their position is weak, or they have issues with uncontrolled anger. Things will not go "their way", they have lost control, others have dropped out and do not want to "play" anymore. Burned some bridge?

H-Revolution

I would look at it as him surrendering an argument or quarrel... surrendering in some way or giving up the battle..??? Not being so much in "control" and letting go a bit... but, what was the near future position? They all kind of work together for me because your hopes and fears can sometimes play into the outcome... at least I see it that way...

I can only talk about two cards at a time in Using Tarot Cards. I may post the spread under Your Readings. If I do I will update this thread, if you'd take a moment and look at it for me. :)

Thanks for the interpretation of the two cards either way - from what I understand it fits!

H-Revolution

Emperor Reversed as outcome: next to 5 of Wands reversed

In general for me this is a sign that they do not have a handle on things. They could be acting immature, their position is weak, or they have issues with uncontrolled anger. Things will not go "their way", they have lost control, others have dropped out and do not want to "play" anymore. Burned some bridge?

Thank you, PAMUYA! I'm not quite sure what's going on. My friend told me he's acting angry around her often and he feels insecure against her big personality. It sounds childish to me but hey.. He knew who he married, meaning she's been who she is from day 1. Why is it bothering him now all of a sudden?

Apollo_19

My take on Emperor Rx as outcome is that this person will choose to have a more flexible and passive attitude in whatever the reading is about.

Since the 5 of wands Rx is in the hopes/fears position I could think that this person hopes the situation at hand will develop without arguements, fights, turmoil or anything that could jeopardize harmony or make things worse than they already are so he will end up handing over control and power over the matter in order to make peace.

This is all I can think about, I guess... I hope it makes any sense :)

H-Revolution

My take on Emperor Rx as outcome is that this person will choose to have a more flexible and passive attitude in whatever the reading is about.

Since the 5 of wands Rx is in the hopes/fears position I could think that this person hopes the situation at hand will develop without arguements, fights, turmoil or anything that could jeopardize harmony or make things worse than they already are so he will end up handing over control and power over the matter in order to make peace.

This is all I can think about, I guess... I hope it makes any sense :)

Good stuff, Apollo_19! I like it. Suppose this means he will give in to her and her larger than life personality to keep the peace :) Thank you!

liberated inferno

What was the question? Was it pertaining to a relationship?

Emperor RX as an outcome to me is loss of control and also loss of respect too. Paired with the 5/wands RX this would indicate to me that there is a loss of control/respect because the fighting/competition is useless.

So, instead of the Emperor doing what's good for everyone, I think the Emperor RX in this case is going to do what's good for HIM because he doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone or anything right now.