Everything is going to be alright?

caridwen

I'm not entirely sure where to post this...

I have been getting very positive readings recently, probably for the past four or five months. These readings have ranged from my romantic life to my future career. They have been marvelous readings by other tarot readers that tell of me getting everything I wish for and I'm finding it difficult to trust them.

My own readings regarding these things are not so inspiring and none of these things have manifested - yet. I'm not sure exactly what is going on here. Are all these readers wrong? Am I too impatient or what?

I keep being told that such and such will happen, that these are amazingly good cards. That I have no need to worry and I will manifest all I need but I have these terrible nagging doubts about these very important issues. On the one hand I'm being told not to worry and the universe will provide. On the other I am not sleeping at night because of the worry.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do or what is happening here as the cards and interpretations have been really positive and inspiring and I would really like to just shrug and say I don't need to worry about this because everything is going to be all right.

What do you think?

Papageno

that's what happened to me 6 months ago.

what a surprise I got in the Fall...............just let it happen in whatever form it takes.........I thought I knew what it was all about........boy was I wrong. it's all been great so far, but I was wrong trying to second guess what it was.........

3 weeks ago standing at a corner coffee cart trying to decide between a croissant and a cruller *KABOOM* all of the sudden a series of readings I did for myself back in the summer came back to me .....one of those *ah ha* moments.

and there's more coming down the road from the look of things

lark

Be sure to save all those readings so you can look back over them in a few months caridwen....
The same thing happened to me.... Kaboom...!!!
And I realised all the things that people had been reading into my life for me had taken place...some suddenly.... and some very subtly.
Be patient and open..don't delay it with negative worry.
Start living your life as though those things have already happened and you are at peace. :love:

zannamarie

I've noticed in some readings I've done that it has taken upwards of six months for things to manifest. So perhaps the readings you are doing for yourself are focusing more on the short-term while the other readings are giving you hints at what will happen.

Sometimes patience is the most difficult thing to manifest. :D

Fulgour

the waiting is the hardest part

I once asked my cards if "yes indeed" was a friend
of mine going to send me a book I'd asked him for.

The cards were so vividly positive it looked like
a video of him getting the book and sending it.

Weeks passed (me wondering) and then it arrived.
Easy enough to figure, my friend is a slow poke! :)

Peeks into the future are rewarding, but as they say
"The future ain't here yet!" Hang in there compadre!

Rosanne

caridwen said:
... That I have no need to worry and I will manifest all I need but I have these terrible nagging doubts about these very important issues. On the one hand I'm being told not to worry and the universe will provide. On the other I am not sleeping at night because of the worry.
Oh it is a pain when our boats out of balance. Lack of sleep, and the Domino effect of that, makes it hard to stay inspired. When we slip on the 'staying inspired' bit, our readings look dim. We see the Fool and think negative- Fool and Twit instead of Joyful Traveler. The other thing is that readers try to be positive in answering the question, and so the reader should, but sometimes it looks like everyday is a goldmine. How to get self confidence so your resting mind will let go of outcomes?
My suggestion is to pick one thing that you want to materialise- give the rest up for the moment. Find the Tarot card that best suits your desire and start acting as if it has happened. Look back at those good readings and find the commonality and accept that is yours NOW! it sounds so new agey but feed your subconscious mind, which does not make value judgements, with things as if they were, I AM Patient- not I NEED to be patient. Do not say in your head I should not worry- say I am not worried. The more positive conditioning you give yourself- the more stress reduction you will feel.
I am sorry if this sounds preacy caridwen. I have been in hollow places, broke as a church mouse, with dreams of robbing banks and killing the power company. A friend told me that the Universe has plenty of money, but it is human pockets- I scoffed but I started to tell myself- the money is there, I just choose not to use it yet. The power was then in my court and the dreams stopped. What card did I use? RWS 9 Pentacles! My subconcius mind always knows thats me lol- and it is me.
here's to thinking of you in your abundant Garden! ~Rosanne

TarotMoon

Try this - ask the tarot if you're seeing your own readings objectively (if you have doubts about the other readers you could ask about them too). Just draw one card.

This is called the "rose-colored glasses" card - it tells you what "lens" or filter you're viewing your readings in because of your state of mind. If the card is negative, it means you're worrying excessively and making your readings out to be worse than they actually are. If the card is overly rosy, then you might be reading them too positively (some readers do that for themselves). If you get something objective and clear-sighted - then your readings are pretty objective and accurate.

Joermit

As a huge believer in the manifestaion process, I've done lots of reading on the subject... and it's certainly paid off for me, even in the bleakest of times...

By going on what you've said in your post, and my own experiences... your readings are telling you not to worry, yet you still are... therefore, you are a creating from a place of worry... a place which doesn't allow you to manifest the things you're truly wanting... if you can truly release that worry and get to an affirming and uplifted place... you will begin to create from that place and may start to see some change... so concentrate on what is going your way... if there's nothing that comes to mind... then make something... something that puts your mind into a state where it is not worrying so much, and is focused on something affirmative and pleasing... try to visualize what you're trying to create... feel what it will be like to experience a change for the positive... speak it into being... imagine the energy of the magician card... you are a divine creator and you must make it happen...

these are just my thoughts... it's very easily said, but, I can tell, not easily done... the best tool I've found when I couldn't exactly get my mind into that "affirming" place, was to do my best to distract it from the worrysome, doubtful place... read something I enjoy, watch a good movie, play some tennis... and it does work... at least it has for me...

best of luck with everything... take care...

Joey

Judith D

I endorse wholeheartedly all that Joermit said. It took me years to stop being a chronic worrier, and all that happens is that you focus on the negative and see it all the time, and you get blind to the good things, or think they are just flukes. When you actually manage to get to believe in abundance and positivity and progression it is a truly wonderful thing - and then you see it everywhere! Hard work but worth it. Your cards are telling you the time is right to put your trust in the universe, so take the plunge and try it.

starrystarrynight

Wow, amazing advice, all. I didn't post the question, but I am appropriating all of the above responses as my own. Thanks. :)