exchanges

RAphrodite

Closed

wind

Hi!
Can you see how things will develop now between M (male) and I? We have a bit of an issue - will it be resolved?

RAphrodite

Hi!
Can you see how things will develop now between M (male) and I? We have a bit of an issue - will it be resolved?

Hi wind :)

House letter anchor(fox)

It seems to me that the issue may remain the same, atleast for the next three weeks

your relationship in three weeks time
man scythe fishes(crossroads)

I think he may try to do something drastic. Either way, you will be protected and fine. I get the sense that there is another man in this situation (the man card and the king in the fishes makes me think that). and you may make a decision between the two of them

did this resonate?

can you tell me what will happen between me and I over the next two weeks?

Thanks

cherryberry

i have one, where are things heading between m and me, will we start dating?

wind

Hi wind :)

House letter anchor(fox)

It seems to me that the issue may remain the same, atleast for the next three weeks

your relationship in three weeks time
man scythe fishes(crossroads)

I think he may try to do something drastic. Either way, you will be protected and fine. I get the sense that there is another man in this situation (the man card and the king in the fishes makes me think that). and you may make a decision between the two of them

did this resonate?

can you tell me what will happen between me and I over the next two weeks?

Thanks

Thank you!
This is my kind of mentor and co-worker and he has big issues with any kind of serious confrontation. It's hard to talk to him since he goes into reactions. I am trying to see whether I would be able to continue my work at his institute. We had a plan for me to fulfill some obligations but I put it all at halt since first I need to talk. So in some ways things ended before we resolve the issue - but I am glad that it looks that I will be ok.

I see many work cards and money cards (fox, also anchor, fishes...)...it does relate to our possible working together.

-----

Heart - Fox - Child

is this a romantic connection? it seems there is a strong bond present, you two share mutual feelings for sure - but with Fox, it looks I is refusing to confront what is in the heart. In a way you may feel like trapped or closed into this issue with him where you linger in some kind of insecurity...and it may feel like it is up to him to decide what he will do. He doesn't seem very honest and open about how he feels and he is playing games a little, possibly because he himself feels trapped in his circumstances. So, with Child, a new start is on the way, possibly a message, new communication.

To clarify I pulled the Key - this looks great! It unlocks what is hidden and it seems I will be able to get out of his cave and stop fearing the feelings. Slowly, tentatively he will make new steps, so be patient and wait for the doors to open.

I hope this resonates.

RAphrodite

Thank you!
This is my kind of mentor and co-worker and he has big issues with any kind of serious confrontation. It's hard to talk to him since he goes into reactions. I am trying to see whether I would be able to continue my work at his institute. We had a plan for me to fulfill some obligations but I put it all at halt since first I need to talk. So in some ways things ended before we resolve the issue - but I am glad that it looks that I will be ok.

I see many work cards and money cards (fox, also anchor, fishes...)...it does relate to our possible working together.

Sorry wind, I just presumed it was a romantic question, and did the reading accordingly. if you like, I can pull more cards for you.

heart mice sun (dog)

to me this says that you will be able to resolve this situation through a mediation. scythe also fell out when I was shuffling, so I think it means you may choose to leave the job/situation.

I asked for advice, what can you do about this situation which is the best outcome for you

scythe woman anchor (clouds)

i know this seems a bit obvious, but the cards seem to be advising to concentrate on stability and long-term career goals. does this particular job help you achieve those? if so, then you will have to adjust your decision accordingly. its quite possible that this person has emotional challenges (clouds), so a worthy area of thought would be how to make adjustments accordingly. but of course, not everything can be negotiated with/adjusted to.

Sorry again about the mix-up

-----

Heart - Fox - Child

is this a romantic connection? it seems there is a strong bond present, you two share mutual feelings for sure - but with Fox, it looks I is refusing to confront what is in the heart. In a way you may feel like trapped or closed into this issue with him where you linger in some kind of insecurity...and it may feel like it is up to him to decide what he will do. He doesn't seem very honest and open about how he feels and he is playing games a little, possibly because he himself feels trapped in his circumstances. So, with Child, a new start is on the way, possibly a message, new communication.

To clarify I pulled the Key - this looks great! It unlocks what is hidden and it seems I will be able to get out of his cave and stop fearing the feelings. Slowly, tentatively he will make new steps, so be patient and wait for the doors to open.

I hope this resonates.

It is indeed a romantic connection. I do feel a bit insecure since he is coming out (a year ago) of a eight year marriage/relationship. Yes, I do wonder sometimes if he is playing games or if hes actually interested. I think it is both. we did have an argument 10 days ago, and sort of reconnected over the weekend, so it seems to be okay, but yes, I would like this to be stepped up a bit. I told him that he can let me know when hes ready to date, and thats about it. It makes me feel, yes, quite unsure. I mean dating is a bit uncertain anyway, and this is just a bit more than usual..

Thanks for the reading again

RAphrodite

i have one, where are things heading between m and me, will we start dating?

heart man/whip anchor

i asked for the next three weeks, and i think theres a possibility that he may step forward for something sexual. otherwise, i think the situation will remain the same. sorry

hope this resonates

what will happen between me and c? (romantic connection)

cherryberry

heart man/whip anchor

i asked for the next three weeks, and i think theres a possibility that he may step forward for something sexual. otherwise, i think the situation will remain the same. sorry

hope this resonates

what will happen between me and c? (romantic connection)

but thats already a good thing no? arent these good cards at the beginning? heart and man? :)