Experimenting

LovelyMissAries

I was wondering how accurate my intuition is without Tarot cards, so I thought it would be fun to start a thread where you guys ask me questions and I can answer them based on what pops into my head first. I won't be using any Tarot cards at all (obviously), but I want to see how accurate I am. Feel free to ask silly questions like the color of your eyes, etc. This is just an experiment. I'm not guaranteeing I'll be right!

Post and I'll answer as soon as I can.

Amanda

What color energy of the rainbow am I sending you right now?

LovelyMissAries

Amanda_04 said:
What color energy of the rainbow am I sending you right now?

I keep jumping back and forth between red and purple, but I'm more sure about red.

Starshower

Hi. Here's a good one. Where is my bf now? At least, in what sort of place?

Amanda

It was yellow- but I was having a hard time deciding between red and yellow before I settled on yellow. :)

Are my eyes brown, green, or blue?

LovelyMissAries

Starshower said:
Hi. Here's a good one. Where is my bf now? At least, in what sort of place?

Did he die? I see a guy sitting under a tree on a bench. He's leaning over on his knees, in white, and chewing something. I can't see if it's tobacco or food.

LovelyMissAries

Amanda_04 said:
It was yellow- but I was having a hard time deciding between red and yellow before I settled on yellow. :)

Are my eyes brown, green, or blue?

That's not fair! You have a picture on your profile! I want to say green.

Amanda

Starlight09 said:
That's not fair! You have a picture on your profile! I want to say green.

LOL - Close! They are blue.

Let's try numbers- I'm thinking of a number between 1-10...

LovelyMissAries

Amanda_04 said:
LOL - Close! They are blue.

Let's try numbers- I'm thinking of a number between 1-10...

Lol green is not close to blue, but thank you!

3?

Amanda

Of course you were close, depends on how you look at it. ;) "green" was right next to "blue".

And you're close again, my number was 8. Which has the same kind of humps as a 3. :)