Facing in which direction gives you more accurate readings?!

michmm

hi
i was wondering if any of you prefer to face in a particular direction in order to get more accurate readings? Any reasons attached to your preference?

I have noticed that when i face East, i tend to get better readings, rather than when i am facing north! haven't tried the other directions, though.

would love to hear from you all!
love
mich

Lady Mary

I'd need a compass to accomplish that. :D - so my feeling is that it doesn't matter (for me/for my readings) what direction I face.

catlin

As I practically do my readings everywhere, I do not pay that much attention to the direction I am facing.

My reading room at home is facing northwest, when I do readings in my fav bakery + coffee store I am facing north...hm, must be the Teutonic blood in me calling north.

Alta

I also think east is better.

catlin

michmm,
So why not turn East for your next readings?? There is no-one who will prevent you from doing that, just do as you please :)

a_shikhs

This is interesting.. I had no idea that direction does matter while reading the cards. Next time i am definately gonna keep a compass with me when i read the cards.. ;)

vision777

i'm still trying to figure out which way is east lol . i know when i walk down the hall way through my apartment my room is on my left hand side so when i enter it i want to know which way to turn to face east. i keep hearing that east is the correct direction but i think it does't really matter so long the area is clean and is clear of negative vibes. i hope!

lark

I like south myself, and that is the direction my tarot table faces.
Have the cheerful sun coming in the window on the table most of the day.
It's very inviting.

Thirteen

michmm said:
hi
i was wondering if any of you prefer to face in a particular direction in order to get more accurate readings?
Direction has never affected the quality of my readings that I've been able to notice. There are other factors that might affect my reading (grogginess of my brain, how much I've been drinking ;) that sort of thing)...but direction has no bearing at all.

I've done readings sitting on the floor, I've done readings on coffee tables, decks, dinner tables, rocks, rugs, car seats, plane tray tables. Whatever way I'm facing...that's the way I'm facing and quality has never suffered or improved because of it.

Baroli

I face East and sometimes North. It really doesn't matter what direction I am in.
Baroli :grin: