Faerie Seeker - May 3 - 24 Jewel reads for Valeria

Jewel

~hugs~ Hi Valeria,

Just thought I would open up the thread to see if we could chat a little about this reading, as I like to get to know my querents a little before reading. Is there anything in particular you would like me to focus the reading on? Anything you would like to share about yourself that might be helpful in making this reading less general and more meaningful? Do you like the selected spread? or is there another spread you would like for me to use?

The faeries and I look forward to hearing back from you!! :D

Sheri

Hi Jewel :D

I would like a focus on my work situation - management "seems" to be trying to get rid of a group of us - I would like to know more about that (one of my coworkers got a 1 percent raise - WTF is that?!?).

I think the spread is OK, but if you have another one you would like to use, that's OK with me too :D

Looking forward to it :D

:love: valeria

Jewel

OK work related it is ... I don't think the suggested spread will work for this. I'll get back to you with other spread options after I do a little research. I may need to ask more questions along the way. Hope that is OK with you! If not then you can just tell me you have no intention of answering me and I will "wing-it" *ROFLMAO*

Sheri

Hi Jewel :)

A general reading would be fine for me then :D I would like to know what message the cards have for me - who knows they could tell me to do something else (leave where I am working now) :D

Jewel

Valeria, I got your PM and replied. General it will be! :D

Jewel

Hi Valeria! Here is your reading. I hope it is helpful. I would love any feedback you can give! :D

SPREAD: Walking the Path (by rosered)
QUESTION: General Reading

DREAM DESTINATION: The Singer of Connection (6) represents where you want to go and/or what you want to achieve. There is a need to establish a more natural (less forced) balance in your life where you and your needs are addressed. You wa a well rounded balance of family, work, friends, and self.

STUCK IN THE MUD: She of Cruach (5) neatly shows in her shape how you have organized your life to fit everything into it - with you in the center directing - which gives you control but not the "natural" balance you seek, one that is not work for you. This is where you are now, and although you want a more "natural" balance, one less "directed" - see blue rays being directed by the central pillar or figure (I actually even see outstretched hands from that central pillar with the rays) - by you, you also fear chaos if you change your approach or the way you manage your life.

THE CLEAR PATH: You are on the path with Taitan the Sylph (45). Mental clarity and agility as well as your keen sense of observation have allowed you to establish and maintain some some sanity in an otherwise very busy life. As Taitan glows above the scene with a watchful eye - so you make time for yourself while keeping "one eye" on things going on around you to make sure you don't loose control while taking "your" time. This path is fine and you can manage just fine, but the question is ... is this what you really want? Will this really get you to your dream destination?

THE ENCHANTED FOREST: Low and behold Ms. wild and natural magic herself, The Green Woman (23), and her faithful leafy dog companion! *LOL*. They tempt you out of your comfort zone here. They encourage you to let go of the control and ride the tide. But should you dare? would you end up hoplessly lost in the forest if you did??? or would you find a magical surporise??? Remember, the Green Woman is fun, creative, mischevious, and full of wonder and natural magic. Get in touch with those aspects of yourself and bring them forward. This could result in subtle changes in your attitudes that could lead to a more natural balance in your life (or to chaos as you fear) ... are you willing to take the risk in an effort to reach your dream destination???

THE WINDING ROAD: Lys of the Shadows encourages you to take the plunge. Look at how she looks as though she has crossed a barrier. Also her solar plexus and the crown of her head are all lit up - and the light on the head actually looks sort of like a flame. She says to follow your heart not your steamy head *LOL* (by steamy she means from burn-out not that you are a hot head). Take a leap of faith.

What you might learn is that you don't hold the world together all on your own like you think you do, and have to :D

~hugs~
Jewel

Sheri

Hi Jewel! Thanks for the reading! :D

I will be back shortly to post feedback!

Sheri

Jewel said:
Hi Valeria! Here is your reading. I hope it is helpful. I would love any feedback you can give! :D

SPREAD: Walking the Path (by rosered)
QUESTION: General Reading

DREAM DESTINATION: The Singer of Connection (6) represents where you want to go and/or what you want to achieve. There is a need to establish a more natural (less forced) balance in your life where you and your needs are addressed. You wa a well rounded balance of family, work, friends, and self.

Yes, yes and yes! This is absolutely true. You have captured what I really really want. I want to be happy, and in my version of happiness, I have a perfect balance between all those things!

STUCK IN THE MUD: She of Cruach (5) neatly shows in her shape how you have organized your life to fit everything into it - with you in the center directing - which gives you control but not the "natural" balance you seek, one that is not work for you. This is where you are now, and although you want a more "natural" balance, one less "directed" - see blue rays being directed by the central pillar or figure (I actually even see outstretched hands from that central pillar with the rays) - by you, you also fear chaos if you change your approach or the way you manage your life.

This is a very accurate assessment, Jewel! I do want a natural balance, but I am too afraid to let go - I feel like I have to force it to make it happen - or more accurately, push myself toward it. The "fear chaos" is absolutely spot on!

THE CLEAR PATH: You are on the path with Taitan the Sylph (45). Mental clarity and agility as well as your keen sense of observation have allowed you to establish and maintain some some sanity in an otherwise very busy life. As Taitan glows above the scene with a watchful eye - so you make time for yourself while keeping "one eye" on things going on around you to make sure you don't loose control while taking "your" time. This path is fine and you can manage just fine, but the question is ... is this what you really want? Will this really get you to your dream destination?

Wow, Jewel - get outta my head! :D This is very insightful. I do feel like I am handling things, and there is alot to be said of the comfort of routine - I think I have not been really pursuing what I want because of the "inertia" of what I am doing now...it is easier to maintain the status quo than it is to make the changes and stir things up to get at what I really want.

THE ENCHANTED FOREST: Low and behold Ms. wild and natural magic herself, The Green Woman (23), and her faithful leafy dog companion! *LOL*. They tempt you out of your comfort zone here. They encourage you to let go of the control and ride the tide. But should you dare? would you end up hoplessly lost in the forest if you did??? or would you find a magical surporise??? Remember, the Green Woman is fun, creative, mischevious, and full of wonder and natural magic. Get in touch with those aspects of yourself and bring them forward. This could result in subtle changes in your attitudes that could lead to a more natural balance in your life (or to chaos as you fear) ... are you willing to take the risk in an effort to reach your dream destination???

I LOVE The Green Woman! I see her every time I work with the Fae :D Am I willing to take the risk - I guess that IS the real question here. I am not a real "risk" taker. I embrace the mundane life - as long as I can do what I want and am happy...not as happy as I could be, but still happy. I've some thinking to do...

THE WINDING ROAD: Lys of the Shadows encourages you to take the plunge. Look at how she looks as though she has crossed a barrier. Also her solar plexus and the crown of her head are all lit up - and the light on the head actually looks sort of like a flame. She says to follow your heart not your steamy head *LOL* (by steamy she means from burn-out not that you are a hot head). Take a leap of faith.

Or perhaps I don't need to think that much. I think I "know" this advice is right. It's just hard to take that leap when you are afraid of heights :)

What you might learn is that you don't hold the world together all on your own like you think you do, and have to :D

~hugs~
Jewel

ROFLMAO!!! Wow, Jewel you ARE in my head!!! I do think this :D

My goodness, Jewel! This was an amazing reading! The Fae have told me what I need to hear...and I have heard them!

Thanks so much for a GREAT reading!

Jewel

valeria said:
I LOVE The Green Woman! I see her every time I work with the Fae
AHA! sounds like she has been trying to tell you this for some time then! ~giggles~.

I promise I am not in your head, those faeries though ... they seem to know an awful lot, don't they???

Please do keep me posted on how your "letting go" efforts go. Glad to know that you now have the map to your dream destination :D

~hugs~
Jewel