Faerie Seekers ~ Signup for June 16 - 30 ~

WhiteRaven

T'is the time once again to sign up for another round with our Faeries.

I'd just like to say a huge Thank you to MoonCat2 for taking over the Seekers Circle while I've been settling in my new surroundings. I really appreciate you doing this for me and those that enjoy doing these exchanges.

So...with that said....it's time to see what might be something to dance with the Faeries this round with.

The spread suggestion is one found in Power Tarot, which would work well with the Faeries.

1)your greatest strength
2)how you can enhance this strength
3)how you can apply it to a relationship, project or event (discuss which with your partner)
4)what this strength brings you

Just to refresh...

This is a two week round.

Partners will be posted on the evening of June 15th. (my time)

Feedback is required.

Participant must have 25 posts AND two weeks membership to be able to sign up.
*Subscribers to AT are not under this particular rule.*

Please PM your partner to decide who opens the reading thread.

And it's very, VERY important that you have FUN! :)

So, who's in this round?

gorgeousbutterfly

i'm in. :)

sagewriter

when i was last here, i owed a reading to somebody. i cannot remember who, and my board hasn't been replied to, so not sure if i can enter. but i would love to enter again as i miss my little faeries!!

gorgeousbutterfly

i wouldn't worry about it sagewriter. things happen and we can't get to readings. :)

WhiteRaven

sagewriter said:
when i was last here, i owed a reading to somebody. i cannot remember who, and my board hasn't been replied to, so not sure if i can enter. but i would love to enter again as i miss my little faeries!!

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to participate, Sagewriter. If the person you're talking about comes forward you can make arrangements with them to complete the exchange. No worries! :)

Welcome back!!!
:D

caridwen

sure I'm in:D

Elven

... flutter, flutter, flutter, splat!

Im here!! :p

mooncat2

I'd just like to say a huge Thank you to MoonCat2 for taking over the Seekers Circle while I've been settling in my new surroundings. I really appreciate you doing this for me and those that enjoy doing these exchanges.
(((WhiteRaven)))..........thank you, it was a pleasure but very glad to have you back.

Taking a break this round. :)

Alta

I think I'll join in this round. My faeries have been sadly neglected.

Marion