Faeries Seekers: Signup ~February 19th - March 5th~

WhiteRaven

WOW...we are already moving into March! It's unreal how the days just fly by.

So, last round seemed to be OK...some of us hit the bullseye, some of us weren't too far and could really relate to the intuitive reading. This was pretty cool. I think one more round doing just "intuitive" would be good. This time, going back to the original.....that being that the Reader pulls two cards on a question that has been asked by the Querant. In otherwords, the reader will know the question before pulling the cards. After this round, we'll go back to using a few small spreads and see how these exercises of "Intuition" will effect our reading with spreads etc.....if we still run for some book reference or if we toss the book to the winds...

So...this round IS intuitive. No book.
Reader pulls two cards with question in mind.
Feedback is essential and required.
PM readings are acceptable at all times. I would just like you to indicate in your thread that the readings have been done this way so I know that the exchange has been completed.

Also, to participate in the Faerie Seekers Circle, you must have a min. 25 posts already.

Who's in for this round?

:)

Elven

YOOHOO! :p tis Elven signing up!

Look forward to it!!

Blessings x

Alta

Okay, I'm in this round.
Marion

inanna_tarot

sign me up :)

sezo
x

sagewriter

ok. i'm going to try again and see if the faeries want to play with me after their little rest!

WhiteRaven

sagewriter said:
ok. i'm going to try again and see if the faeries want to play with me after their little rest!

Welcome back SageWriter!!! :D

Skydancer

Me too!!

No book? .... what book??

*S* :D

Cielo

:D

I'm feeling lucky! Perhaps I should give this a try!! :D I haven't ever done a reading without a book with this deck, though it's certainly one of my favorites...I'm not sure how I'll do, but it looks interesting and curious indeed....*sigh*..so what do you think?! Will you have me this week!??? :)

WhiteRaven

Cielo said:
:D

I'm feeling lucky! Perhaps I should give this a try!! :D I haven't ever done a reading without a book with this deck, though it's certainly one of my favorites...I'm not sure how I'll do, but it looks interesting and curious indeed....*sigh*..so what do you think?! Will you have me this week!??? :)

Welcome to the Faerie Seekers Circle Cielo :)
Nice to see you spread your wings and fly on this side of the forum.