Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt

Padma

Guess what, Miss Nine? Good news for us - the deck is available as an app from Fool's Dog apps :) much cheaper for you! (thanks go out to Scarlet Woodland for letting me know! :love:)

MissNine

Guess what, Miss Nine? Good news for us - the deck is available as an app from Fool's Dog apps :) much cheaper for you! (thanks go out to Scarlet Woodland for letting me know! :love:)

Sweet!!!!! Thanks for letting me know! :)

Padma

I imagine $5.99 is easier to part with than the other absurd amounts mentioned (like...Amazon's $399.00! :bugeyed:) I have already bought mine :) I am glad I got the app and not the deck, because my Baba Fairy Tale one is very satisfying...and so the Lisa Hunt one is fine as just an app.

FLizarraga

For some reason the Spanish edition of Lisa Hunt's Fairy Tale Tarot is cheap and easy to find (same with the World Spirit), while the original English one went OOP. It's a mystery.

By the way, I love her Ghosts and Spirits, and thought I would like the Fairy Tale. I HATE it. Can't really say why. I hate it as much as I love my Baba Fairytale. It's... well, another mystery.

Padma

thanks, Flizzy, you just assured me that my decision to go app via paper deck was sound! :heart: