Fairystone?

celticnoodle

FantasyWorld, you are so nice to offer that to Wumpkie! What a sweetheart you are!

HearthCricket

I was watching an episode of The Waltons, the other day, that had Elizabeth with a fairystone around her neck (that would be Virginia!) and so it must be the ones with the hole in it. She gave it to another little girl who pretended she had parents and was rich, when in reality she lived with her aunt and had very little. I wonder if there are any stores online that actually sell these? I would love one!

FantasyWorld

celticnoodle said:
FantasyWorld, you are so nice to offer that to Wumpkie! What a sweetheart you are!

;) ;)

celticnoodle

HearthCricket said:
I was watching an episode of The Waltons, the other day, that had Elizabeth with a fairystone around her neck (that would be Virginia!) and so it must be the ones with the hole in it. She gave it to another little girl who pretended she had parents and was rich, when in reality she lived with her aunt and had very little. I wonder if there are any stores online that actually sell these? I would love one!

i actually did see online today where you can order these stones. will re-look it up tomorrow and send the site to you.

cn

wumpkie

Big Kisses for FantasyWorld :love: :D

celticnoodle

here is the website where I found you can purchase some of these fairystones. if you go all the way to the bottom of the page, you'll find the purchasing information on them, as I copied below too. However, Hearthcricket, maybe you can work something out with Fantasy World to send you some as well?

http://highhopes.com/fairystones.html

Authentic natural Fairy Stones, 3 for $7.50 total (this includes 1 st class postage and handling USA, Canada, or Mexico, Tennessee residents add 9.25% sales tax). (All other countries $8.00 total.) Send check to:

Maddy and Maverick, 6418 Point Pleasant Rd, Hixson, TN 37343

Elven

AWWW - this is so incredibly sweet. What a lovely stone it sounds! Ah! A nice thread!!
Its working its magic already ... :thumbsup: FW!!

Blessings Elven

HearthCricket

Well, thank you for all the information. They don't really appeal to me-I would have expected something prettier. I can't quite see myself wearing one of these around my neck! But thank you, anyhow, and I appreciate the information about them! Good to add to my fairy knowledge!

diane drizzy

I think I remember reading somewhere that they were good for pets. That's why I got one for Drizzy.