Fantasy-themed deck recommendations

Deanne

***Update*** I've had lots of awesome suggestions - thanks so much!
I've narrowed it down to these 3:
-Universal Fantasy
-Celtic Dragons
-Victorian Fairy
Any thoughts on these 3 decks would be appreciated :)

I'm looking for a deck with a fantasy theme - any type is fine, fairies, dragons, whatever fits that genre.

My reason is that I have the opportunity to read at a sci-fi and fantasy convention - and I love that stuff, so I'm jumping at the chance :D I like to offer a choice of 3 decks when I read. I plan on bringing my steampunk deck, as that's a popular subgenre of sci-fi. I'll also take my new deck based on Pacific Rim (popular sci-fi movie). I figure the third deck should be more fantasy - and I don't have one of those!

I will be getting the Fey Tarot (LoS) later this year, but not in time for this event. So my requirements are:
1 - Not too similar to the Fey deck
2 - Something that will appeal to fans of fantasy art, movies, tv, etc
3 - A deck that reads well (so I can use it after the con too)

All suggestions are welcome!
Deanne

Owl Song

Ciro Marchetti's fantastical Tarot of Dreams. His fantasy inspired art is rich and vibrant. This deck has a surrealistic quality about it -- very dreamlike. The deck / book set was recently published by US Games Systems. It would be very readable right outside the box for anyone familiar with Rider Waite-Smith type decks.

violetdaisy

Universal fantasy deck is way cool....I keep eyeballing it for myself, but the images are a bit busy in some cards.

Deanne

Thanks for the suggestions! I've looked up both decks that were mentioned.

I do like the artwork in Tarot of Dream - but can't stand those borders! This would work for the con but I doubt I'd ever use it for myself.

The Universal Fantasy is lovely, really digging that one! This is a definite possibility, adding it to the list :)

Scarlet Woodland

If you don't mind something a bit racy... the Royo Dark is rather wonderful :). Oh and if you're looking at older pics of the TOD, I believe the new mass produced one has much simpler borders.

FLizarraga

Universal fantasy deck is way cool....I keep eyeballing it for myself, but the images are a bit busy in some cards.

Another vote for the Universal Fantasy. Gorgeous, wonderful deck, with RWS symbolism exquisitely woven into it, but not slavishly so, and great for intuitive readings. Plus it's cheap and easy to come by. :)

Aurora369

The Tarot of Dreams was republished by US Games and only has a black border now. You should look that up and see if it is to your liking. Just my two cents.

Deanne

Oops - seems I was looking at old pictures of the ToD! I like the black borders much better. Still thinking i prefer the Universal Fantasy, but this is still a possibility as well.

The Royo Dark looks great too. I love dark decks (and somehow don't have any yet!) Some of the images might not work for public reading though, I'll have to think that over. This is definitely going on my wishlist, but may/may not be the one I choose right now.

Shade

Universal Fantasy is the most on-the-nose fantasy art deck.

Other decks that would make sense at a sci-fi fantasy collection include

Celtic Dragons
Dream Enchantresses
Hidden Realm
Vampyres