Favole Tarot - stockists?

Arcana XV

I was looking for it a few weeks ago too and I emailed both Tarot Garden and Alida and they both plan on having it in stock in the next couple of months or so.

philebus

Thanks! I'll keep an eye open for them at Alida.

gregory

This place has them.
Cheap too ! takes cards, and is close to the UK :D

But the search facility is crap.
This (I think) is the catalogue number; use that to search !!!
Z-835.140 - and you will have to order some other tiny thing too - I got a postcard - as the minimum order price is 50 euro cents more than the deck !!!!

philebus

Thanks for the heads up. I put in my order right away and will look forward to getting them.

truelighth

gregory said:
This place has them.
Cheap too ! takes cards, and is close to the UK :D

But the search facility is crap.
This (I think) is the catalogue number; use that to search !!!
Z-835.140 - and you will have to order some other tiny thing too - I got a postcard - as the minimum order price is 50 euro cents more than the deck !!!!

I also ordered a few more postcards.. some Hanadeka cat cards (which means they are photographed with a wide angle lens which gives a silly effect. They are rather fun. And the Favole is definately worth it. Quick delivery too.

Annabelle

Bother. If I read the shipping information correctly, the shipping cost to non-European countries is 25 euros - more than the deck costs!

I'll have to wait until Tarot Garden gets it, I suppose.

Arcana XV

Wow, thanks Gregory. I ordered two. :D

gregory

Annabelle said:
Bother. If I read the shipping information correctly, the shipping cost to non-European countries is 25 euros - more than the deck costs!

I'll have to wait until Tarot Garden gets it, I suppose.
Ask. I had this issue with something I recently ordered from the US and put a note in "please refund any difference in postage" - and I got more than half of it back.... :D

Cerulean

Oh good, I like some of the Fournier decks

They do not stock many novelty tarots as of November 2007, but I like some of their different takes. I've a few of their deck reprints of classic styles and am content to wait until this comes out--it reminds me of the Lunatic Tarot in style.

I look forward to hearing what people say.

Regards,

Cerulean