FAVORITES OF THE LATEST LENORMANDS

greatdane

There are so many lovely new Lenormand decks either being created or that have just been created. Some may just be "new" to us.

My favorites are definitely the VINTAGE GERMAN by seven stars (I LOVE how you can customize it, I have the poker size with NO borders, insets or verses and the images just seem to FLOAT in the center of the card), the Lilac and Cherry Twilight by Berenika, as well as Berenika's Mysteries of the Dark Castle. Now, there are many I haven't seen yet, I'm sure, but these are the ones I use A LOT.

So ATers....what are your favorites of the latest?

MoonGypsy

i have quite a few new favorites, GD; but i don't feel comfortable mentioning which ones are my favorites, cuz i "know" so many of the artist/creators; and don't want to risk hurting anyone's feelings, if i don't happen to include their deck. :heart:

greatdane

I understand MG

I also have not SEEN all the latest. The ones I listed are ones I HAVE. So my list could change. But we list favorite tarot decks all the time, so I thought would be fun to list some favs of the latest lenormands. BESIDES MG, if you do list some favs, it lets OTHERS know about them :) and you can list AS MANY as you want!

I'm hoping if everyone lists some favs they have, it will encourage others to get them too! We can't all know or notice every deck, so for those who have recently gotten a Lenormand, I thought can't hurt to mention. And if someone lists a new favorite I don't have yet, it gives me the opportunity to make THAT ONE a new favorite! It's all good. I'm sure everyone will get mentioned. So many decks, so little time, there has to be a place to let us all hear about the new ones!

MoonGypsy

i am happy to PM you my faves, if you want, GD; but i am not going to list them here publicly, sorry. :love: i know i can be a stubborn old bird...:p :laugh:

greatdane

No prob MG

I am just hoping to get all the new ones listed here at some point. Lenormands just don't seem to have the threads of some others, as far as the new ones. I want EVERYONE who has a new one to be listed. Not trying to play favs as I know every single deck that's out has some peeps who see it as a fav :). I just don't have many yet.

MoonGypsy

deleted my post, as i posted in the wrong thread in a rush...

Penthasilia

Le Petit Lenormand Noir is my favorite of the new ones.

The repros that I have fallen in love with recently include the Gluck, Mertz and Purple Dondorf- though I have a feeling that the newer Dondorf restoration will rise quickly to the top based on the computer scans.

:)

greatdane

AND ANOTHER ONE....

SEVEN STARS NEWEST CREATION....Her Lenormand companion to the Samhain Deck of the Bastard! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

SixDegrees

I have two.

For actual reading, I'd select the Postmark. Charming, cohesive, and clear.

For effect, I'd pick Shaheen's Tattered Nomad Oracle. More than any of the others I've seen in the last few years, it looks like a genuine, exotic "fortune-telling" deck.

greatdane

those are great, SixDegrees!

And I want to give a shout out to TarotLyn who makes such lovely beauties with so much love and talent added. She makes fantastic decks!