Feathered Omens

Dusk Till Dawn

Well over here in Germany it's already out, and I looked at the cards . I like the Rabenorakel better (Ravenoracle). It's a taste thing I guess.

Sorry, it was a different deck.. All these cards to look at. Get them confused. They have a different Bird oracle over here, looks very similar.

souljourney

I'm not sure what I think...
Of course birds aren't my favorite animal category either.
I'm not sure I like the photographed animal decks as much maybe. His Power Animal deck is photos that have been tweeked somehow so I like it.
Animal-Wise tarot... pics are so/so but I like the messages... and can't stand the lavender background.
I'm getting a deck called "Bird Cards"... think that's the name. Well see what that's like. I was really inexpensive.

souljourney

Yeah... that first one you posted is the one I meant I'm getting... just couldn't remember the name. :)

The Bird Cards are really nice... wish those were the ones I was getting.

BodhiSeed

souljourney said:
The Bird Cards are really nice... wish those were the ones I was getting.
There's a set on Ebay for $17.96... })

souljourney

bodhran said:
There's a set on Ebay for $17.96... })

Gee... thanks. Cuz I just happened to have pulled some extra cash off the money tree in my back yard.!!!! Don't I wish...
No more buying for now... :(

Dusk Till Dawn

Yes, I meant the Bird cards. Now I remember...Thanks.

Myrrha

souljourney said:
I'm getting a deck called "Bird Cards"... think that's the name. Well see what that's like. I was really inexpensive.

souljourney, where did you get the Bird Cards really inexpensively? I like that one quite a bit.

BodhiSeed

Myrrha, I think SJ actually got the Bird Signs one (see post #5). There is a set of the Bird Cards on Ebay now though.