Fenestra-your favourite card

Hemera

My very special favourite cards in this deck are:

The Star
Gueen of Pentacles

What about you?

nikkeihime

I think my favorite is the 9 of pentacles. I like what she is wearing and how she looks. I also am fond of the sword court cards, especially the page. I like how one of his eyes are closed. In fact, I really like the entire suit of swords.

Hemera

Oh yes, nine of pentacles is really nice! I like almost all of the pentacles, esp. 2,4 and 7.
I never noticed that page of swords has one eye closed.Why do you think that is? Please start a thread for this card, so we can discuss this card more :) (I´m not sure how I feel about this guy..)

willowtree

Four of cups and four of pentacles because the expressions on their faces nicely convey the mood of these cards have for me.

Queen of cups because she is stunning and the same for the King of Wands. In fact, they make a lovely couple. :p

The two of pentacles... just because.

Grizabella

I really like the Lovers card. It reminds me of a Michaelangelo painting in the Cistine Chapel. I think it's really beautiful.

I also like the Fool. It looks so Art Nouveau to me and I love everything about it.

Disa

I like the High Priestess, although she looks a little sad. I like most of the entire suit of pentacles but especially the King, 10 , 9 and 2 of pentacles- I usually don't like the pentacles much at all in other decks. And I like the Queen of Cups. She's beautiful, elegant, and understanding.

Genna

The High Priestess, The Moon, 10 of Pentacles.
EDITED TO ADD; Oh, and The Empress and The Fool. That sweet, autumnal feeling.

Emily

I think one of my favourites has to be the High Priestess, she looks so calm and at ease with herself, but also the way she looks out from the card.

Another of my favourites is the Empress. She looks like an older lady, still regal but very self assured.

HarleyQuinnX

Whee! It's about time I found this thread. Anyways, since I'm still not decided on which card I like the most, I'll just give you my long list of the cards I like a lot.

Majors: None, sadly.

Pentacles: 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, Page
--Honorable mention: The 6 of Pentacles, but I only like it because it reminds me of a story in the Tarot Cafe manga series.

Wands: 5, 9, Page

Cups: 4, Queen

Swords: 7, Knight (Probably the most intense facial expression in the deck)

And I think my list only helps the notion that the suit of Pentacles is the resounding favorite in this deck.

jema

omg. now you done it! made me go and order a new deck, the first in months. lol

Will return with fave card in a week or so when i get it :p