FInally...One of my deck in progress...

yaraluna

well, well. I finally started my collage deck (one of the two) for my personal use. i am attaching an image of what i call STAR. however, i am not doing this particular deck as a RW tarot deck. I call it oracle b/c tarot is an oracle too. this is a personal view deck and tha image is very rough. however, i think you will get the idea.

once i have the finished image, i will post. any questions ideas suggs. are more than welcome, of course some praise too as i need it! LOL! :)

remember! it is a roughroughrough sample

thanks
yarlauna

Attachments

• STAR-01.jpg
    STAR-01.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 240

prudence

Oh, yaraluna!!
I love that!!
Really earthy colors and the layout of the images, the way my eye travels from one to the other.
I wouldn't change it.

Chronata

Yay!

Oh Yaraluna I am thrilled to see that you have an image to share...

and oh my! It's Gorgeous...

I can see how this will be a personal journey deck for you...but I must say that I am captivated and instantly drawn to the collective of symbolism that you have chosen...

The natural elements, together with man made pyramid...and everything together suggests mystery...and spirals of truth, and knowing...and it's just so well put together!

Thank You for sharing! Well worth the wait...
Of course you know what I am going to say next, don't you?

Want to see more, more more!!!!! :D

sarahava

What a beautiful card! Very nice. Let's see some more, now. :grin:

Ankou

It's not so rough, you silly!!! It really is a fabulous collage.. nice combinations and I'm really captivated by the openness of the central space, Don't know how to explain that right now but will post when I have a better grasp of words ;) , long day...

Glad to see your finnaly posting these images you've been talking about!!!
Its great to get a sample of your style on the site, can't wait to watch the deck progress!

Love and Light,

Ankou

yaraluna

la numero dos!

well, they are not coming up in order. also, the previous one was from the other deck...but, as the universe usually does, the cards are coming up as they are wanting to come up so far. However, remember they are really ROUGH digi-sketches. some details may come up soon.

tank you for you rcomments and push.
Chronata! YOU are the one that has inspired me to no end!!! :)

may you be well
yaraluna

Attachments

• MOON-01.jpg
    MOON-01.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 156

Chronata

The moon is quite beautiful too...

Stunning imagry...

You have a great artistic eye...and talent for collage work!

Now...did you say that Star was from a different deck?

How many do you have going there? :D

I think Star and the Moon flow together quite well.

yaraluna

A Better Star...

well this is some of the work i have been re-doing with this particular one. i will leave it alone for a few days to see what happens. so far i have some others in the works.

Chronata...what happens is that i have a personal deck with myown symbology, terminology, etc. the deck #2 is more on the basis of EW but still my own touch. these two cards are from a different deck each. but i guess they want to be together sooooo... what i am thinking of doing now is just try to relate these pieces to my deck writing that i ahve already in progress and see how they fit or how to make them fit . we'll see.

thanks
yaraluna

Attachments

• STAR-01.jpg
    STAR-01.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 132

yaraluna

the crone

here's another card. more elaborate. still in the ROUGH stages of work but getting there. any commnets,ideas, suggestions welcomed

yaraluna

Attachments

• CRONE-01.jpg
    CRONE-01.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 139

Chronata

Oooh...I like this one too!

The image of the crone herself is one of the most joyous images I have ever seen!

There is a lot going on in this one!

Which, for me, is fine...because I like a lot of symbols!

Keep up the amazing work! I love seeing these cards!