Finding random cards on the ground

arya ishtar

have not once, but twice, found random cards on the ground. first was the ace of spades, then a year later, the 2 of spades. was around the time of a new idea, and then the implementation. ("i need to leave my husband," and then leaving.)

has anyone ever just found a random tarot card? (mine were regular playing cards. diff decks but very complementary.)

Sar

Home or out in public?

NorthernTigress

I've found playing cards on the ground in the street before. Usually I pick them up and bring them home with me. Right now there is a ten of diamonds on my altar. I don't remember before, but I think the previous one was an 8 of clubs.

SunChariot

have not once, but twice, found random cards on the ground. first was the ace of spades, then a year later, the 2 of spades. was around the time of a new idea, and then the implementation. ("i need to leave my husband," and then leaving.)

has anyone ever just found a random tarot card? (mine were regular playing cards. diff decks but very complementary.)

I did once or twice ,but years ago and I have no idea anymore which cards there were,. But I definitely took it as a sign adn the msanings applied to where I was in my life. Mine was in public.

Babs

PulchraElectri

I just did a reading for someone and something like that happened to me. I put my tarot deck up on the desk and turned around to pull my notebook out of my bag (I keep a notebook full of spreads because unfortunatly I have a horrible memory. Not very great at setting the mood but...there you have it) anyway, I turn back around and there was my pile of cards and a lone card laying next to it. I asked the girl if she had moved the cards and she said no. I know that I didn't move it either but there it was. I flipped the card over and it was the Page of Cups. She is in the very advanced stages of pregnancy and had been concerned on whether the baby was doing well and if her labor would go ok. I think sometimes the cards know when someone needs a certain message at a certain time in their life. It was definitely interesting that this card popped out all on its own.

arya ishtar

Home or out in public?

out in public. one was on a sidewalk and the other at a gas station when i was driving cross country. ace first, 2 second. incidentally, the ace of spades/swords came at a time when i was just seriously thinking i should leave my husband. the 2 came when when i had decided to. all before i knew what i was looking at, but i felt strongly enough to put them away for safekeeping...

Padma

yup, I have found some too - and, they were all stuck together, as though a hand of playing cards :) it was, if I recall, the 3 of hearts, the nine of hearts, the ace of hearts, and one more but I cannot remember which - another red card, a diamond, I think.

That was three years ago, and though good things have happened, nothing so strong as your cards were for you, Ishtar...

I think I eventually threw them away...maybe they will yet come to pass :) I found mine just laying in the middle of the road, btw.