FIRST TIME SEE LOVERS REVERSED? NEED HELP!

Libertya

Hi everyone!

I am using the Tarot Rider Waite deck.

******THREAD CLOSED*******

I have received the lovers reversed for the first time in my life. I'm not good with reversals and need help.
I asked the tarot what someone is hiding from me. This is someone who was my past partner but he has resurfaced into my life on and off.

I asked the Tarot What is x trying to hide from me?

I pulled lovers reversed. I have gotten the lovers upright for his feelings towards me but this time it's in reversed for what he's hiding from me. I'm so confused!

The Lovers reversed can mean sexual dysfunction, possibly cheating, difficulty making a choice. I'm not sure if these are correct reversed interpretations but that's just how I see this card.

My interpretation is: May he's hiding his feelings from me or maybe he doesn't want me to know that he's seeing multiple people. Another thing that came to mind is jealousy. He has always crept on my Facebook page and now he's deleted his completely. I think maybe he saw me with my ex but I could be wrong. The last thing I can think of is him hiding a break up from me.

Does anyone have a clue here as to what this card could possibly mean?

Update: I pulled a clarifier and got Fool in reversed. The fool in reversed means something like a bad choice or decision being made. Still confused!

Sulis

What if he isn't hiding anything from you?
Asking questions like this assumes that something is happening and if it isn't happening, the reading won't make sense.

Maybe this card is for you - you're stuck thinking that he is the one for you (The Lovers). This card could simply be saying that you need to make the choice to move on from this relationship, put it in the past.

Another interpretation could be that he is not your lover any more, he's moved on so you should too.

Libertya

What if he isn't hiding anything from you?
Asking questions like this assumes that something is happening and if it isn't happening, the reading won't make sense.

Maybe this card is for you - you're stuck thinking that he is the one for you (The Lovers). This card could simply be saying that you need to make the choice to move on from this relationship, put it in the past.

Another interpretation could be that he is not your lover any more, he's moved on so you should too.

I know that he is hiding something from me. I pulled the Moon card. I even asked him and he wouldn't tell me what he's hiding from me. I think he's hiding his feelings from me and that he's hurt that I've moved on. He just always resurfaces out of the blue when I don't want him. Maybe he's having a difficult choice to move on from me or stay.

AppleSpice

I know that he is hiding something from me. I pulled the Moon card. I even asked him and he wouldn't tell me what he's hiding from me. I think he's hiding his feelings from me and that he's hurt that I've moved on. He just always resurfaces out of the blue when I don't want him. Maybe he's having a difficult choice to move on from me or stay.

The moon can also be interpreted here as something that is unclear. I would take the moon as something that is going on with him currently, meaning he may not even know what he doing in his own life. You have to remember that as human beings, we're very selfish and self-centered people sometimes, so he might've resurfaced in your life to see if there was a benefit in doing so.

I take the reversed lovers and fool as his way of trying to figure out his own way. He thought because you were involved in his life at one point, that if he interacted with you again, he may find a way to get back on track and feel a sense of belonging. I feel the fool represents the path that he's getting back on, but because it's reversed, it might be a path he shouldn't have gotten back on. The lovers reversed may also indicated further that he's not really great at facing reality when it hits him and has a hard time adjusting to life. He's a "one step forward, two steps back" kind of person. He struggles with making any concrete decisions and sticking to it. In other words, flaky comes to mind.

If I were to be honest with what I think about this, I think this has less to do with you, and more to do with him. He may be hiding from you the fact that he is struggling. As a guy that would be a hit to their ego and we all know how men are very sensitive that how much their ego might get bruised. He's probably trying to hide his struggles and weaknesses. No man wants to be vulnerable, especially when they are having a hard enough time dealing with it themselves.

I hope this insights helps a little!

AppleSpice

obeygravity

Admittedly my interpretation is much more straight forward. If you drew the lovers originally, I don't inherently see this as having feelings for someone so much as seeing them as an option. Pulling the Lovers Reversed might simply mean that he no longer sees you as an option.

Edit: Also the Moon Card is not inherently a card about secrets. If there were deception at play, I'd expect to see the Magician, the High Priestess, the Hierophant, or even depending on context, the Devil. The Moon is a card of uncertainty, a necessity to listen to your guts and intuition. It also warns of seeking out monsters that may not actually be present in the dark, so to make sure you're not allowing your mind to play tricks on you.

Libertya

The moon can also be interpreted here as something that is unclear. I would take the moon as something that is going on with him currently, meaning he may not even know what he doing in his own life. You have to remember that as human beings, we're very selfish and self-centered people sometimes, so he might've resurfaced in your life to see if there was a benefit in doing so.

I take the reversed lovers and fool as his way of trying to figure out his own way. He thought because you were involved in his life at one point, that if he interacted with you again, he may find a way to get back on track and feel a sense of belonging. I feel the fool represents the path that he's getting back on, but because it's reversed, it might be a path he shouldn't have gotten back on. The lovers reversed may also indicated further that he's not really great at facing reality when it hits him and has a hard time adjusting to life. He's a "one step forward, two steps back" kind of person. He struggles with making any concrete decisions and sticking to it. In other words, flaky comes to mind.

If I were to be honest with what I think about this, I think this has less to do with you, and more to do with him. He may be hiding from you the fact that he is struggling. As a guy that would be a hit to their ego and we all know how men are very sensitive that how much their ego might get bruised. He's probably trying to hide his struggles and weaknesses. No man wants to be vulnerable, especially when they are having a hard enough time dealing with it themselves.

I hope this insights helps a little!

AppleSpice

Thanks for the help! But to be honest, I don't think he's hiding anything from me other than him having a bruised ego. I know that things aren't great in his life right now. Maybe this reading didn't make sense and I think it was trying to tell me that he's not hiding anything from me.

Libertya

Admittedly my interpretation is much more straight forward. If you drew the lovers originally, I don't inherently see this as having feelings for someone so much as seeing them as an option. Pulling the Lovers Reversed might simply mean that he no longer sees you as an option.

Edit: Also the Moon Card is not inherently a card about secrets. If there were deception at play, I'd expect to see the Magician, the High Priestess, the Hierophant, or even depending on context, the Devil. The Moon is a card of uncertainty, a necessity to listen to your guts and intuition. It also warns of seeking out monsters that may not actually be present in the dark, so to make sure you're not allowing your mind to play tricks on you.

I'm going to disregard this reading. Nothing is making sense to me. I think these cards are trying to tell me that there is nothing he's hiding from me other than a bruised ego. All of these cards are reversed. Usually when I draw more than one reversed card, the tarot is telling me that I'm wrong about everything. But I know that he is upset and struggling with his life. He has severe depression and an addiction.

headincloud

I'm going to disregard this reading. Nothing is making sense to me. I think these cards are trying to tell me that there is nothing he's hiding from me other than a bruised ego. All of these cards are reversed. Usually when I draw more than one reversed card, the tarot is telling me that I'm wrong about everything. But I know that he is upset and struggling with his life. He has severe depression and an addiction.

That's exactly what he's trying to hide from you, the extent of the problems. The moon is drug and alcohol related, the lovers rx deals with issues of control, possessiveness, jealousy and insecurity. This is an unstable person who may try to manipulate you.

He may ask endless questions about your whereabouts and even withdraw from you to test your feelings. Likely adept at using sex to swing the balance of power his way so if sex is suddenly withheld it points to hidden anger in your partner. The card denotes an extremely selfish person who is emotionally unable to give you what you want and need, coldness and lack of communication could be problems and simple commitment may cause difficulties causing him to back off or terminate the relationship often without adequate explanation.

Add the weight of the fool rx and the picture is even darker, your partner may be a born tease, either sexually ambivalent or worse completely detached from physical love. This is someone who can't express their feelings because they can't even begin to reach them, if and when these feelings are articulated they may be so terrifying he becomes distant or disappears altogether.

Enchanting as this eternal child can be with their qualities of being free from cynicism, unconventional and idealistic his selfishness and inability to deal with the mundane world is the kiss of death to long term relationships and you cannot hope to change this person, you must accept them as they are or steer clear. Fool rx in the extreme is the card of bi-polar to give you an idea of the energy you're dealing with. Has this person been abused?

Libertya

That's exactly what he's trying to hide from you, the extent of the problems. The moon is drug and alcohol related, the lovers rx deals with issues of control, possessiveness, jealousy and insecurity. This is an unstable person who may try to manipulate you.

He may ask endless questions about your whereabouts and even withdraw from you to test your feelings. Likely adept at using sex to swing the balance of power his way so if sex is suddenly withheld it points to hidden anger in your partner. The card denotes an extremely selfish person who is emotionally unable to give you what you want and need, coldness and lack of communication could be problems and simple commitment may cause difficulties causing him to back off or terminate the relationship often without adequate explanation.

Add the weight of the fool rx and the picture is even darker, your partner may be a born tease, either sexually ambivalent or worse completely detached from physical love. This is someone who can't express their feelings because they can't even begin to reach them, if and when these feelings are articulated they may be so terrifying he becomes distant or disappears altogether.

Enchanting as this eternal child can be with their qualities of being free from cynicism, unconventional and idealistic his selfishness and inability to deal with the mundane world is the kiss of death to long term relationships and you cannot hope to change this person, you must accept them as they are or steer clear. Fool rx in the extreme is the card of bi-polar to give you an idea of the energy you're dealing with. Has this person been abused?

You mentioned a lot of interesting things here! It all is starting to make sense now. Whenever he and I get close, he pushes away from me. I do think that he's hiding from me in order to get a reaction from me. I think he wants to see how far I'm willing to go. It's a mind game he likes to play with me. He hasn't done it before but ever since we parted ways, he's just been hiding. I really think he's trying to get a reaction from me. I feel like he's trying to punish me for some reason. One minute he's nice to me and the next minute he's not. I'm not sure if he's an alcoholic or is abusing drugs. He has to take a drug test at his job every once in a while. I've never seen him drink before. But I think he could have a bipolar disorder because he's constantly up and down. He also does things impulsively and likes to have sex with multiple people. I'm not sure if he has been sexually abused. He hinted towards me that he had sex when he was 12 but he didn't say who it was with. He comes from a big family. Maybe a family member did something? But he can't commit to anyone. He definitely has issues with sex and he can be controlling. It's heartbreaking that he's emotionally unstable and I know that I can't change him.

Libertya

******NO MORE REPLIES******