What will the future hold?

Awkward.turtle91

What will the future hold between Xx and I romantically?

3a0033e8b357f1dbd17eb7c6105c5d8a.jpg

Everyday witch tarot;

Clarifier/additional information - Three of cups.

Past - Nine of cups
Present - Three of cups
Future Moon.

My take on the situation;

I feel that in the past the nine of cups is suggesting that a fresh start occurred between us both, one where something was able to grow and develop. I feel this is suggesting there's still time for things to change and grow. In the present I feel that the king of cups is suggesting that there's something positive to come forward out of this one the future, I feel this suggesting that eventually they'll be decisive about what it is they desire on what out come they want the friendship to grow in, I feel this is suggesting that they'll be sweet and mature about however they handle it. I feel the moon is suggesting that what ever emotional conflicts there are between us it will come to an end, and a decision will be finally made about where to go next. I feel the moon is suggesting that maybe secrets will be revealed, and things aren't always quite what they seem.

Three of cups - I feel the three of cups is suggesting that what ever happens between us it'll be good news that we both can enjoy, and many adevntures are still to come.

Any thoughts? X

Indygoflame

Hey. Thought I'd drop by and take a swing at this. Really sucks when no one replies to your post. I know this first hand. Btw, love that you posted a pic of your deck and spread. Quite fancy and it helps people like moi get a better handle on the imagery.

Past: 9 of cups- the girl on the 9 of cups appears to be fully at one with the universe. She appears to be meditating and unaware of the cat and crab. And she sits on a beach. For me, this represents you before the relationship. You seemed to be very emotionally self reliant.

King of cups- I feel this does represent the males emotions. As you see the king is on a private island all his own. I'd say these two cards do bode well for genuine feelings. Emotional maturity type thing. The moon for me is about intuition and fears.

From the lay of the cards, it seems like one or both of you have fears that a relationship could even work between you. Do one or both of you suspect the other is interested in someone else? Is one of you a party type person and the other is not? I feel that you both need to get to know eachother a lot more before you could have a real grasp on the relationship potential. Hope this wasn't way off base.

A

Sulis

Hi Awkward.turtle,

Could you please edit your original post to make the King of Cups the card in the present position? It looks as if you've listed it as 3 of Cups by mistake :).

Tobe

I agree with Indygo with the meaning of KoC, BUT, I do not like to put gender role in a reading. That's because most of the time, the royal cards don't just mean the gender of the people around the questioner or the questioner themselves. I only read the royal as they are so it gives a better, non-bias reading. Warning ahead, what I see and say might offend you. You can still choose not to read my comment at this point.

First, the Nine of Cups : This card as the past meaning you have gotten what you have wished for. This card is a wish card, when it's up right, it means the wish is coming true or it came true. So, this relationship was something you wished for and you have gotten what you deserve.

King of Cups : This card is a card that masters the emotion, it features a king sitting on the throne with rocking water around him. However, he is undisturbed. He is able to control all those emotion under his feet. He is a person that is VERY generous of giving out love.

The Moon : Now this card is sitting in the future, doesn't look good. This card means illusion. Everything that's been shown to you so far, is an illusion. Either created by yourself or the other person. Hence, you might find out something bad or something good in the future. I can't tell, cause it's only speaking illusion to me. Not sure if it's a good or bad illusion. But, linking this card to the King of Cups (and the Three of Cups). This could mean a potential threat of a third person. Why? Because a relationship that involves with only TWO people, shouldn't have THREE people celebrating. Having Three of Cups as a clarification card of King of Cups, it could mean that this person is seeing another person. I'm speaking from experience here because last time I did a reading for my friend, this combo shows up. I wasn't sure back then, but it turns out I was right bout her boyfriend WAS cheating on her.

This is my version of interpretation. I hope it help (or didn't in a way). Really wish I didn't offend you.

Awkward.turtle91

Hello people.

Sulis the three of cups is a clarifier it doesn't need to go into the present, it's additional information. Sorry for the very late response, I've been busy working.

Indy! Hello, thank you for your response to me it is disheartening when people don't reply to you when you post asking for help <3. I am at the moment emotionally self-reliant I've been doing more and more on my own or did so what you say about the 9 of cups makes sense to me!

King of cups in the present, we were both quite scared about what would happen next and how we felt about each other it took him a while to get used to the idea of a relationship with me. So that makes sense too me!

What you said wasn't way of base at all, we both had some fears about a relationship. I'm deffo more of the party girl then he is, but were getting to know each other and taking thing's slowly. I'm dating him and it's been two weeks, we seem to have a little more in common then expected <3.

Tobe

Hello tobe, your opinion is valued and no offence has been caused!

I don't think there's a third person at the moment between either of us!, all is good and i'm in a relationship with him now! I wonder if it was relfecting on the time where i felt that i was a thrid party! xx

SweetSiren

Oooooo I love this deck! I want it.

Was this someone that you felt pretty ok without and you are only somewhat recently wanting to feel more connected with them? That's what I see in the first two cards. The moon in the future might indicate a need to not get too involved with your hopes and desires for this relationship. It looks like this deck really elaborates the illusion aspect of the moon.

With the three of cups, I think I see it as advice to keep things as light hearted as you can.

Awkward.turtle91

Oooooo I love this deck! I want it.

Was this someone that you felt pretty ok without and you are only somewhat recently wanting to feel more connected with them? That's what I see in the first two cards. The moon in the future might indicate a need to not get too involved with your hopes and desires for this relationship. It looks like this deck really elaborates the illusion aspect of the moon.

With the three of cups, I think I see it as advice to keep things as light hearted as you can.

Thankyou sweet siren but this is an old post now, we're now an item.
And it's quite a light hearted playful relationship. I'm not sure what the moons advice is but all is good right now, so I wonder if the moon is telling me to be cautious and take things slowly!

I couldn't ask for any one better :) x x

Awkward.turtle91

No more replies please :)