Fixed Stars : Algol & The Pleiades

Minderwiz

Without your chart I can't confirm that there is a paran.

There needs to be a planet on one of the four angles at the time that the culmination occurs and the orb allowed should be about half a degree.

If Algol was on your MC at the time of birth, then it will affect you all your life. If it crosses the MC later in the day, then there needs to be another planet involved.

Only use the visible planets, so don't use Uranus, Neptune or Pluto for Parans. This is because parans are based on visibility of both, at some stage (not necessarily the same time) during the day.

If you want me to check then pm me with your birth details - date, time, place.

crystal dawn

William Lilly lists about 50 fixed stars

What? - 50?

I was only aware of 15 that were worth noting.

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
If you want me to check then pm me with your birth details - date, time, place.

Minderwiz,

Thanks a zillion again for checking the fixed stars within my chart. You've opened yet another door for me to further my exploration into this wonderful science otherwise known as 'astrology'.

I found a website that proposes to calculate some of the fixed stars for free.
I don't know if it's worth anything, but I will post it anyways, for those who are interested.

http://www.zyntara.com/free_paran_page.html

Maggie

Minderwiz

Thanks for the link Maggie,

I'll check the report generated and report back on it. this could be a helpful site, especially as they draw on Bernadette Brady's work.

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
Thanks for the link Maggie,

I'll check the report generated and report back on it. this could be a helpful site, especially as they draw on Bernadette Brady's work.

Great! I'm looking forward to it.

Maggie