FSC April 3rd - 24th - Geministar reads for Satinangel

geministar

Hi Satinangel *waves with a big grin*,

Here is the proposed spread for this round (adapted from the book written by Diane Wilkes for the Jane Austen Tarot):

Quote:
1. A 'situating' card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

2. The current life-lesson that you are dealing with.

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO)

4. An approach to making peace with past issues.

5. What you need to find the spiritual lesson you are now learning.

So what do you think Satinangel, a general or a particular focus?

satinangel

Hi there! :heart:

I am so excited about having you read for me again! :) A general reading is just fine for me!

geministar

Hi Satinangel,

I have your reading ready for you. I actually drew the card on Monday but I havent had the time to type it up yet so my apologies that it took me so long.

On first glance of the cards I drew for you, I noticed how positive all the cards are. Like the last reading I did for you, there are also a few singers too.

1. A situating card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

Extasis (2)

I take it that from this card, you are very happy right now, ecstatic in fact. Notice how all the major points of this faery is lit up, like chakras, this tells me you are very balanced right now, earthed and centered. This singer also reminds me of a dragonfly with its wings outstretched. You are the dragonfly here, flying ahead chasing your dreams - with good luck too I might add.

2. The current life lesson that you are dealing with.

The Faery that was Kissed by the Pixies (21)

Is there some kind of new or growing love in your life at the moment? You are the centre of attention and are just glowing! THis can be any kind of love around you, as this faery represents ALL kinds of love, not just the romantic type. You are receiving and giving lots of love at the moment and I think from memory, the last card from the last faery reading I did for you, did mention that love is all around you! :)

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO).

He of the Fiery Sword (4)

In this lovely life lesson you are going through right now, the right partner for you is someone who is strong yet has a bit of a soft touch. Maybe it is the person you are giving/receiving this love to/from. Or it could be someone else close, you are able to talk to and gain knowledge from.

The Singer of Transfiguration (11)

I really love this card. The rich, bright orange/red colour with the dark background is very positive and welcoming. Its a very energetic colour that comes from the darkness. Knowing that things will get better is the best way to make peace with past issues you may have. You have already gone through the transformation, you know that now you are in a different place. This card confirms that you are making peace with past issues.

The Lady of the Harvest (18)

Are you having trouble dealing with change in your life? The lady is about completion, grief, loss. What you need spiritually is awareness of your feelings so you can move through your emotions and onto the next stage of your life. You cannot start another phase until you are ready and you will not be ready until you have moved through the current life phase.

I hope this makes sense Satinangel. I really enjoyed this reading for you and I really loved the cards I drew for you too :)

:love: Gem

satinangel

No apologies needed! ;)

geministar said:
1. A situating card for you, a way to create context for the reading.

Extasis (2)

I take it that from this card, you are very happy right now, ecstatic in fact. Notice how all the major points of this faery is lit up, like chakras, this tells me you are very balanced right now, earthed and centered. This singer also reminds me of a dragonfly with its wings outstretched. You are the dragonfly here, flying ahead chasing your dreams - with good luck too I might add.

I am chasing my dreams and living my passion right now. This doesn't cover every aspect of my life at this time, but a big part of it. I made a decision and I am moving forward and either those around me can get on board OR go their own direction and it really doesn't matter to me. So I am glad to see this card! HUGE confirmation!

2. The current life lesson that you are dealing with.

The Faery that was Kissed by the Pixies (21)

Is there some kind of new or growing love in your life at the moment? You are the centre of attention and are just glowing! THis can be any kind of love around you, as this faery represents ALL kinds of love, not just the romantic type. You are receiving and giving lots of love at the moment and I think from memory, the last card from the last faery reading I did for you, did mention that love is all around you! :)

The romance area is a day by day thing right now...I really feel this is a personal thing...learning to love myself all over again, if that makes sense. Still a lovely card to have show up! I will have to remind myself to give into that feeling! (It's sometimes hard for me, but I am working on it!)

3. Qualities of the right partner for you in this lesson (and it could be a friend or work partner, not restricted to SO).

He of the Fiery Sword (4)

In this lovely life lesson you are going through right now, the right partner for you is someone who is strong yet has a bit of a soft touch. Maybe it is the person you are giving/receiving this love to/from. Or it could be someone else close, you are able to talk to and gain knowledge from.

This is very difficult for me. My hubby and I are not in the best of places. We are better than we were before...I was getting ready to leave him. Things are improving a bit, but it's day by day.

The Singer of Transfiguration (11)

I really love this card. The rich, bright orange/red colour with the dark background is very positive and welcoming. Its a very energetic colour that comes from the darkness. Knowing that things will get better is the best way to make peace with past issues you may have. You have already gone through the transformation, you know that now you are in a different place. This card confirms that you are making peace with past issues.

Yes, I have changed a lot in the past several months...coming up from a very dark place, emerging into the light. I do know that I am in a different place and it is a wonderful place to be.

The Lady of the Harvest (18)

Are you having trouble dealing with change in your life? The lady is about completion, grief, loss. What you need spiritually is awareness of your feelings so you can move through your emotions and onto the next stage of your life. You cannot start another phase until you are ready and you will not be ready until you have moved through the current life phase.

This does make sense as so much is (so many changes) coming at me all at once that it's been a bit overwhelming in the past 3-4 weeks. Lots of energy, but with the energy also brings emotions, I feel it's going too fast, and that I should slow things down but then another little voice is telling me just ride the ride and enjoy the scenery however fast! Hope this makes sense to you.

I hope this makes sense Satinangel. I really enjoyed this reading for you and I really loved the cards I drew for you too :)
:love: Gem

Makes a bunch of sense! Thank you for reading for me! Sorry if the feedback is not quite as detailed...but I figured you really don't need to hear all of the details...but this was a FANTASTIC reading!

:heart:

geministar

Thanks for the feedback Satinangel, Im glad it made sense.

Looks like I picked up on a lot of personal issues in your life right now, no need to apologise about the feedback :)

Hope the fair goes well for you this weekend!

:love: