Full Moon in Pisces: September 7, 2006

Sophie

This full moon conjuncted my natal sun (Pisces 13) and my natal mercury (Pisces 14), in the 11th house. It opposed my natal Pluto - at Virgo 19, lots of people must have had that too.

I celebrated with friends - we ate and conducted a ritual outside on my terrace, facing the rising moon and the eclipse - saw the edge of the eclipse very clearly, a rusty crescent on the moon.

inanna_tarot

I didnt see the eclipse up here in the UK, but it was a GORGEOUS full moon, this one and the next one are the brightest of the year. The cloud framed it beautifully and I saw all sorts of things.
Did some groovy druid stuff in my backgarden by the light of the full moon and that piscean energy didnt half rummage around the depths of my mind (pisces in my 12th so FUN!)

Sezo
x

huredriel

Managed to remember to see the full moon last night ....... very bright and beautiful and I swear I got a gorgeous blue colour surrounding it!

Sophie-David

I didn't see the Moon here in Ucluelet, although Lynn did say she saw it in and out of the clouds as she drove back from Tofino. However, I did have a very productive evening with my vocal and bodhrán work, and then a very powerful experience using Anodea Judith's Crown Chakra guided meditations from her Eastern Body, Western Mind. The details are in the Spirit Guide Dreams thread, at Post #358 - and at Man with a Pendulum at Post #532. Hence my new signature line. :)

Milfoil

I don't know if its just me but certainly the week leading up to the full moon was increasingly tense. More and more stress and arguments, increases in external irritations from other people or sources. Yet from the night of the full moon onwards, this has changed, subtly but quite perceptibly.

We've had high tides here, higher than our usual seasonal high tides (10.6 metres!) which is, of course, not unusual with a full moon but the height is.

I confess to being sceptical of such influences in the past, what could possibly be affected by the brightness of the moon other than seeing where you are going at midnight! but this has started to change my opinion.