Goddess themed oracles

HearthCricket

ilweran said:
Something to hang up away from them sounds good, just make sure they're not climbing the walls - it's amazing the places a kitten can get to!

The Triple Goddess Tarot - iirc the cardstock feels a bit flimsy, I'll get it out when I get home and have a look.

Yes, they live in a log cabin, so the walls are basicall trees to climb. Could still be a problem!

I had the Triple Goddess and didn't keep it. I also remember it being flimsy and not quite up to my expectations.

I might toss in the Healing with Angels and Healing with Fairies decks, since she loves Doreen Virtue and hasn't got these two, yet. I could go all out and buy her oracles, but she may not even like them or use them much, so this way I am playing it safe! And I have the two decks by Boulet, as well, to tuck in the package. The main gifts are a shawl and a moonstone mala bead, so I think I have given enough! I am going to be broke for the next few months!!

HearthCricket

Heads up...I did write to the company that sells the Goddesses of Light, but they are out of stock and don't expect to have any in stock for a few months, so sadly that deck is not an option. Pity, too. It would have been perfect for her!