Gods and Titans Oracle

Le Fanu

I like the look of that (though it does look a bit camp & preposterous, but I mean that in a nice way!)

Very OTT, melodramatic "Reconnect with the authentic powers of the masculine!" Rather kitschy, (I'm picturing a lot of bulging pecs & triceps, long, windblown hair and sandals) but I think I might buy it. LOL

At first I thought the cards would be round, but they're not (shame!)

Thank you for posting. Why do I find something hilarious about these cards? (please don't take offence; I'm sure I shall buy it!:D)

Le Fanu

Grigori said:
I WANT ONE!! :D
I know! It appeals for all the wrong reasons. And I have friends who would love a reading with this!

BodhiSeed

Le Fanu said:
(I'm picturing a lot of bulging pecs & triceps, long, windblown hair and sandals)
Lot's of eye-candy here!:D He sure knows how to paint the male form in a pleasing way!

cardlady22

Not my preferred body-type, but this needs to be supported! :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see more cards . . .

Grigori

I saw copies on the shelves at the giftshop at my work today. Totally buying one tomorrow :D

Alta

Goodness! wow, talk about Fabio clones.... hair artfully blowing in the wind. And of course:
FEATURING TRIED AND TESTED INVOCATIONS AND SPELLS AS WELL AS A FULL
EXPLAINATION OF EACH GOD’S ATTRIBUTES AND INFLUENCE,
THIS DECK INVITES YOU TO COME BACK TO A TIME WHEN GODS REALLY WERE GODS!
And all-caps too, who could turn this down? :joke:

Le Fanu

Grigori said:
I saw copies on the shelves at the giftshop at my work today. Totally buying one tomorrow :D
You have a giftshop at work that sells Oracle decks?? :D My goodness, better than a vending machine selling chocolate and biscuits.

I so want to see this deck. Please let us know your impressions. Maybe post pics?

(Oh and Alta, r.e the capitals. Adds a more butch resonance. Real men SHOUT! )

Long hair (winsdwept in the clifftop breeze of Crete) is a bit of a turn off but I think this deck is a *must have.*

Bernice

Very hyped-up males LOL. Reminds of a comic character whose name I can't remember..... strong in mind, strong in body, cheese-cake smile. He was an alpha male 'goodie'.

But there are so many feminine/Goddess decks, that I think these cards do address a balance. So I hope it does well.

Bee :)