Gom Cabalistic Tarot

Freddie

Greetings All,

I still want this deck even though I have greatly thinned my collection down and said 'no more decks'. I really like the colouring, plus I am a fan of huge decks. Does anyone here have it or use it and care to comment?

Anyone know where I can find it for an affordable price?

Thanks and Blessings,

Freddie

Attachments

• Major06.jpg
    Major06.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 122
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 103
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 104

Richard

Greetings All,

I still want this deck even though I have greatly thinned my collection down and said 'no more decks'. I really like the colouring, plus I am a fan of huge decks. Does anyone here have it or use it and care to comment?

Anyone know where I can find it for an affordable price?

Thanks and Blessings,

Freddie
It's beautiful, but apparently it is using Levi's Hebrew letter attributions (and corresponding astrological signs), which are illogical and probably a deliberate blind on the part of Levi, who surely must have known better. A deck like that would drive me totally nuts. I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

Zephyros

I could see myself using this one for study but... wow... that's one ugly deck. Looks so tacky and cheap. The only thing missing is Clippy, the Microsoft assistant smiling in the corner...

rylla

I could see myself using this one for study but... wow... that's one ugly deck. Looks so tacky and cheap. The only thing missing is Clippy, the Microsoft assistant smiling in the corner...

:):):)