Good Miniature Decks?

sworm09

Hi! I wanted to know if there were any good tiny decks that I could get. I bought the miniature Rider-Waite but I despise the artwork and only want it for its small size. I'm considering buying the Tiny Universal Waite just for the novelty of it. I want a small deck, smaller than average playing cards, that I can carry around with me, basically. Any suggestions?

gregory

If you like any of Lo Scarabeo's decks, a lot of them come in minis. I would personally suggest the Pagan Cats - great to read with and LoS quality is excellent.

The Vanessa is also small.

Other LoS ones: http://www.loscarabeo.com/lang-en/9-minitarocchi

Disa

I love my tiny Hanson Roberts deck from the Tarot to Go pack.

My mini Victorian Romantic might be my all time fave.

sworm09

I love my tiny Hanson Roberts deck from the Tarot to Go pack.

My mini Victorian Romantic might be my all time fave.

I'm really, really considering getting that Tarot to Go pack, but the simplistic artwork of the Hanson Roberts scares me away. About how big are the cards?

Disa

I'm really, really considering getting that Tarot to Go pack, but the simplistic artwork of the Hanson Roberts scares me away. About how big are the cards?

Once you begin reading with the deck, you may not find the artwork simplistic anymore. The facial expressions alone are what changed my mind from thinking what a "cutsey" deck to this is my go to deck for serious issues related to a certain someone. Besides, if you're on the go it's a good deck to have for reading "the masses".

The cards are 2 inches by about 3 and a quarter inches- (not quite 3 and a half)