Good stones/gems/crystals for protection?

Silverlyn

Hi.

I wish to surround my son's picture in a circle of stones/gems/crystals that would be good protection for him while he is in Basic Training.

Can anyone suggest some good ones? (cheap or even homemade rocks, etc..would help:)

Otherwise, I was thinking of simply charging my own rocks, etc with protection energy. Have a good, simple charm/spell I can use?

Thanks!

Silverlyn

HearthCricket

Turquoise!!

Silverlyn

thanks Hearth, I'll try using that!:)

lark

Labradorite, Malachite, Black Tourmaline, and if you want to give him a stone to carry Jasper is the best, any kind of Jasper he feels attracted too.

franniee

black obsidian and I would throw in some clear quartz and citrine! Citrine will charge him up when he is down. :)

OH and hematite too. :)

The crowned one

Jade( luck and longevity both worthwhile in combat situations , mock or otherwise) and rose quartz ( compassion is important in fighting situations) to round things out.

Silverlyn

These are all great suggestions guys, thanks!:)

Silverlyn

MCsea

Tiger eye and Hawk eye..

remembering love is the greatest protector (and connector) maybe a small piece of rose quartz.

MARINA

crystalflame

In general, all black stones and crystals are considered to be good for protection (and grounding too). So, this includes, as already pointed out, black tourmaline, obsidian, and smoky quartz.

SweetLove14

Silverlyn said:
Hi.

I wish to surround my son's picture in a circle of stones/gems/crystals that would be good protection for him while he is in Basic Training.

Can anyone suggest some good ones? (cheap or even homemade rocks, etc..would help:)

Otherwise, I was thinking of simply charging my own rocks, etc with protection energy. Have a good, simple charm/spell I can use?

Thanks!

Silverlyn
tibetan black quartz!