Heaven and Earth Network?

Azarial

Well, I finally got my catalog from the Heaven and Earth Network and I was paging through it and looking at all of the wonderful stones, and dreaming that I had some of them. I came across a page that had Selenite wands and my left hand started tingling a lot! It's like when you pick up a really powerful stone and hold it in your hand and you can feel all the wonderful tingling vibes from the stone. I have never had an experience like that from simply looking at a picture of stones. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm still feeling a slight tingle after putting the catalog down.

celticnoodle

No, I have not had this experience that I recall, Azarial, but I take it as a sign that the particular gem stone/crystal that got you tingling is wanting you to purchase it! :D so, grab your wallet and place that order!

elenamhs

You can find beautiful selenite crafted wands on ebay in spiral shapes.

I can totally relate to your visceral response to selenite (gypsum). I saw it and fell in love.

Selenite is fairly easy to carve but you must protect your hands from the slivers and protect your lungs from the dust. Selenite scratches VERY easily, for example, by your finger nail. Always protect it by wrapping while transporting it.

After shaping, it is chalky in appearance, and must be sanded with various grades of sand paper, then polished (nylon stockings work best) to give it that moonstone / fiber optic appearance. And it must not be left in the wet, since it dissolves.

Long wands should be stored supported since it can slowly bend if it gets damp.

In Rock shops, you may be able to find rough 1 1/2 foot long wands that have been split off of a bigger log, kind of like cedar for about $10. These can be made into lovely wands that write energy out of the end in a most beautiful manner.

I left mine unshaped except for pointing the end and taking down some of the rougher slivers on the sides. The light makes the sides shine beautifully! It is truly powerful the way it writes energy out of the end.

Selenite is also great for gridding your house for protection, and can also be used to cleanse other crystals by placing them in the firing line of the fiber optics lines.

Enjoy! It is sure reasonable enough in price!

Best wishes,

cardlady22

gorgeous photos = card oracle!

I love these catalogs! After purchasing just about every gemstone-based card deck and/or kit I could find, I started making my own deck using their pendant photos. Everyone I have shown them to wants a set. They all say they get a "feel" even though they are photos.

I cut and glue colored 3x5 cards to make backs; then laminate them in business card pouches.