Grand Tableau Future - Coffin question

Ronia

I did a grand tableau spread, I will not type all the cards for you but about my future I am a little bit confused.
I got the cards next to the woman; fish - coffin - stork - heart - anchor

What does that say ?
End of longing and the end of a change of good intensions of the heart and a next step into a relationship ?
Or does it mean; end of longing and the beginning of good intensions of the heart and a next step into a relationship ?

i never know what card after the coffin means. the coffin card I have is this one http://myfortunae.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/0812.png
the drape is on the left side

In GT the cards are connected not only horyzontally but also vertically and diagonally. Thus here we're missing the connections above and diagonally. Having said that, from my point of view, you will:

a/ experience a financial loss which will change your personal life in a negative way, i.e. the stability will be shaken;
b/ emotional sickness/depression will change this same personal life;
c/ a dinancial problem or an emotional problem will affect negatively your beloved career/hobby , etc.
d/ an inheritance will bring you a desired opportunity for advancement.

That's why we need the cards above/below/diagonally. To have a more precise view in the GT. It's a spread that tells many stories, a few cards out of the context are not valuable, IMHO.

Lioness79

Ok... my question was; what can i expect from a guy who I meet traveling

key-----ring-----mice-----garden------path-----book-------house-----snake-----tower

man----moon----tree------whip--------scythe----bear-------lily--------ship------cross

birds---stars----rider------woman-------fish-----coffin------stork------heart-----anchor

fox-----child----mountain--flowers-----sun------clover------dog-------clouds----letter

ana luisa

Just a gut feeling. Please take my reading with buckets of salt :D. I'm not an experienced Lenormand reader but going with Mary's advice:

This guy is a bit of a dreamer. He has unresolved family issues and is not what you could call an "independent" man. He is unsure of what he wants and may make you a bit frustrated . The whole combo suggests that you want something true and solid , something "anchor like" and it looks like at least at this moment in time, he is not going to be able to provide this.

Ronia

Lioness, since you asked a question on a specific area (aka romance), you should look for connections between you and the man (there s none), you and the Rider if we assume he's this one (he is behind you already), the Heart and its surrounding (connections), the Bouquet and whatever other cards you think are suitable for the situation (conversations, sex, etc). As it is now, I'd expect you to have some communication, and more probably over phone or internet.

DownUnderNZer

Ok... my question was; what can i expect from a guy who I meet traveling

key-----ring-----mice-----garden------path-----book-------house-----snake-----tower

man----moon----tree------whip--------scythe----bear-------lily--------ship------cross

birds---stars----rider------woman-------fish-----coffin------stork------heart-----anchor

fox-----child----mountain--flowers-----sun------clover------dog-------clouds----letter

GOING TO DO THIS AS SIMPLE AS I CAN and just a few positions based on the fact you have already met this person....or even if you haven't:

Above the position of the HEART is COFFIN....no love here at all and anything new (or if known) will not amount to anything relationship wise. Null and void.

Above the MAN is FOX: The MAN is dishonest and not to be trusted, but more than likely very clever too.

Above you, the WOMAN, is CHILD - so you are naïve and more than likely too trusting. Younger than him or younger looking for your age, so he isn't too dusty and has connected or will connect to you for a reason.

So, if you know this person already, there isn't really a future and he hasn't been honest with you at all and if you do meet someone new be warned that he may not be what you think and does not plan a future with you.

But looking at the MAN and WOMAN....you are already in his PAST.

So, I think you are asking, (your English is not so straight forward), about someone you do know.

frelkins

Bingo. Don't keep it up Lioness. Man in House 10, right? - he's a fast mover, sudden starts, sudden stops. Knights to Rider, galloping off.

It does seem as if you may be in repetitive contact with him via the internet or social media. You feel good about it, get something good from it. . .now. But when it stops soon, you won't.

I don't mean to be indelicate, but I hope you didn't, um, you know. . . 'cuz if you want something stable & reliable, he ain't it. Sorry.

Lioness79

Bingo. Don't keep it up Lioness. Man in House 10, right? - he's a fast mover, sudden starts, sudden stops. Knights to Rider, galloping off.

It does seem as if you may be in repetitive contact with him via the internet or social media. You feel good about it, get something good from it. . .now. But when it stops soon, you won't.

I don't mean to be indelicate, but I hope you didn't, um, you know. . . 'cuz if you want something stable & reliable, he ain't it. Sorry.

LoL, nothing happenend, i havent even spoken to him during the months, i just meet him during traveling to work and back, that is the repetitive contact

Lioness79

GOING TO DO THIS AS SIMPLE AS I CAN and just a few positions based on the fact you have already met this person....or even if you haven't:

Above the position of the HEART is COFFIN....no love here at all and anything new (or if known) will not amount to anything relationship wise. Null and void.

Above the MAN is FOX: The MAN is dishonest and not to be trusted, but more than likely very clever too.
that is true, I think that he is working in a university
Above you, the WOMAN, is CHILD - so you are naïve and more than likely too trusting. Younger than him or younger looking for your age,
also that is true, I look 10 years younger
so he isn't too dusty and has connected or will connect to you for a reason.

So, if you know this person already, there isn't really a future and he hasn't been honest with you at all and if you do meet someone new be warned that he may not be what you think and does not plan a future with you.

yes how do you see that, the man is in the first column, the woman in the fourth one
So, I think you are asking, (your English is not so straight forward), about someone you do know.
thats true, but I only know him from appearance while traveling to work, i have never spoken to him

Lioness79

Lioness, since you asked a question on a specific area (aka romance), you should look for connections between you and the man (there s none), you and the Rider if we assume he's this one (he is behind you already), the Heart and its surrounding (connections), the Bouquet and whatever other cards you think are suitable for the situation (conversations, sex, etc). As it is now, I'd expect you to have some communication, and more probably over phone or internet.

in which cards do you see communication coming up ?

Lioness79

Just a gut feeling. Please take my reading with buckets of salt :D. I'm not an experienced Lenormand reader but going with Mary's advice:

This guy is a bit of a dreamer. He has unresolved family issues and is not what you could call an "independent" man. He is unsure of what he wants and may make you a bit frustrated . The whole combo suggests that you want something true and solid , something "anchor like" and it looks like at least at this moment in time, he is not going to be able to provide this.

thk you very much for your input as well ! :) i really appreciate it unfortunatelly I cant give you feedback cause I dnt know a thing about him, i only see him looking very worried or pissed when he is with his thoughts.