Great night for reading downtown

seven stars

No rain, no tornadoes, just a beautiful warm Nebraska afternoon - I'm off to read cards in the Old Market, make some $$ & have some fun! I've been meeting some crazy cool interesting people with stories to tell & all kindsa good fortune. ;) First reading of the night goes to the homeless guy who usually grabs his dinner from the garbage. Gotta get those karma points from somewhere....there but for the grace of whoever, yanno? Anyway...just in a good mood, Adviz transferred me the video for the DOB so now that's all up & on youtube....have a pleasant evening, tellers of fortunes!

Attachments

• Image52.png
    Image52.png
    296.7 KB · Views: 135

Briar Rose

This sounds lovely. What decks to you bring?

seven stars

This sounds lovely. What decks to you bring?

*S* I have two decks I make, & I always use em. One is the Deck of the Bastard, & the other is Sola Busca Revisited, which I sell in here & on Etsy. I give discounts to AT members so if you like em pm me! Agviz just made me a wonderful video of the Deck of the Bastard, it's on youtube.

Briar Rose

Thank you. I didn't know that. I looked and I love both of them!!! I would love to purchase one. Thank you.

seven stars

Thank you. I didn't know that. I looked and I love both of them!!! I would love to purchase one. Thank you.

Well I'd be honored to sell you one =)))

Inconnu

Nice shot in the OP.

seven stars

ya LAST night was a good night for reading outside.....tonight....not so much. Severe thunderstorms, messy messy messy....

Padma

Thunder is good cleansing energy :) next time you go in better weather, the market will be thronged, and you will thrive :) OP means opening post. (I think!) nice pic of you and your cart that you made! Love your dash, energy and style (and your decks!) Rave on, seven stars :) L7 x