Green Man Tree Oracle by John Matthews

darwinia

Tree Magick Again

Aha, I finally found it. I knew I'd studied the Alder from the Tree Magick deck at some point, and I see that it fits the description of Alder from the Green Man Tree Oracle too.

Daily Thoth (old thread) post #384 - Unfortunately about an irrevocable loss of pseudo-friendship, but it did concern Alder.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=29983&page=40&pp=10

It took me ages to find this, I must try now and then to do Daily Thoth. There is something about that deck. I wonder if the Green Man goes with Old Crowl?

catlin

darwinia said:
It took me ages to find this, I must try now and then to do Daily Thoth. There is something about that deck. I wonder if the Green Man goes with Old Crowl?

Why not? The Green Man is also symbol of fertility and we all know in what aspects Old Crowl was particularly interested in ;) he always loved raising his kundalini ;) ;)

HellzBelle

Just wanted to add my two bobs worth to say that if you have the DruidCraft tarot, this oracle deck is an excellent adjunct to your study, especially if you examine every pictorial symbol element of the cards as I do. The same goes for the Druid Animal oracle. These two oracle decks give extra layers to the DruidCraft tarot, it's like stepping inside the creators heads and understanding what they are trying to relate.