Greenwood Non-gendered Lovers card?

SolSionnach

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone around here has that extra card, and if they did, would they mind posting a high-res photo of it? I'd love to have a copy of that image, but the one in the online Greenwood handbook is too small to be useful.

Thanks!

Sravana, from the Greenwood Study Group...

Mi-Shell

I send you a pm...... :)

Cat*

I'm bumping this to hear if anything ever came of this... I'd love to see/get a larger version of the non-gendered Lovers card, too (more so since our recent talk about prehistoric genders and such). :)

Mi-Shell

I have been contacted several times about this card but do NOT have it - or a scan of it myself :(

Lewen

Great minds must think alike, I was about to post to see if anyone has one!

Le Fanu

Lewen said:
Great minds must think alike
Yes they do, because - weirdly - over the last couple of days, I have been thinking about this card, SO wishing I had a copy. Does anyone have it? I wouldn't use a scan of it in my deck, as it would stand out so much, but I would like to have a copy just to look up close at and study.

I love that the Greenwood did this. Most decks never think of doing this and it makes so much sense. Good for Chesca for remembering this facet of LOVE.

So strange that we have all been thinking about this!

I love the Two of Cups in the Greenwood and this has always felt non-gender specific to me.

Lewen

Le Fanu said:
I love that the Greenwood did this. Most decks never think of doing this and it makes so much sense. Good for Chesca for remembering this facet of LOVE.

So strange that we have all been thinking about this!

I love the Two of Cups in the Greenwood and this has always felt non-gender specific to me.

I agree with you Le Fanu, most decks never think of this!

As for the Two of Cups, it reminded me of the "other" lovers card, I guess that's what got me to thinking about the card. I hope someone does have it and can let us see as I'd love to study it in-depth as well!

FaireMaiden

I have it, but I have to figure out how to scan it into my computer. I just got a new printer and am not sure how to accomplish this yet. It's late, almost midnight, so will work on it first thing tomorrow, Jan 7-2010. Okay?

Le Fanu

Goodie!

Tell me, how did you get it? Did you write to Chesca/the publishers and ask for one, like it says in the book?

I would so love one...

I bet there's a box somewhere at the publishers', stashed away in a storeroom, with a couple of hundred of these cards, bound up like postcards...

PathWalker

Le Fanu said:
Goodie!

Tell me, how did you get it? Did you write to Chesca/the publishers and ask for one, like it says in the book?

I would so love one...

I bet there's a box somewhere at the publishers', stashed away in a storeroom, with a couple of hundred of these cards, bound up like postcards...

That is a thought that makes me drool :)
Do let us know how you got it FaireMaiden, I too would love one for my deck

Blessings
Pathwalker