Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards / Madame Endora's Fortune Cards

PsychicWitch

I am considering buying both the Gyspy Witch Fortune Telling Cards and Madame Endora's Fortune Cards, can anyone give me their opinion on these decks and tell me if they are great, or just good, or horrible? I would really apprieciate it before I go and spend money, thank you all! :D

karen0205

I love the Madame Endora's cards. I bought a second deck so I would have a back up in case I wore mine out. I think you would be a lot happier with that deck instead of the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards. They're ok but the artwork is so much nicer on the Endora's cards, I bet you wind up reaching for those every time! I find them very accurate too!

Karen

a_shikhs

I love my Madame Endora cards too. They are beautiful and as Karen said, prettier than the Gypsy Witch Fortune cards. Definately go for the Madame Endora cards. :)

Have you checked out the Gypsy cards? Even they are reall pretty and give very accurate readings.

Chronata

The Gypsy Witch are cool...but the Madame Endora are the coolest! :D

I like the symbolism, I love the art...and they have better titles than the playing card based Gypsy Witch.

Little Hare

Chronata said:
The Gypsy Witch are cool...but the Madame Endora are the coolest! :D

I like the symbolism, I love the art...and they have better titles than the playing card based Gypsy Witch.

heheheh chronata you are such an enabler :p i love it :heart:

MeeWah

Familiar with Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards.

The cards contain both regular playing card symbols & pictures; other pictures & commentary. Fun to use, though the imagery tends towards the busy for the deck size. Size smaller than regular playing cards, so very portable & easy to shuffle. Cardstock like that of regular playing cards.

Abrac

I have the Gypsy Witch and I would say it's just good. I have an old version from 1913 and the backs are different from what they are now. I think I have looked at the backs more than the fronts. :D

HearthCricket

The Gypsy Witch is fun, but can be a bit disappointing in the artwork. The messages are interesting, though. As for the Madame Endora-it completely rocks! It is the best oracle I own and I am embarrassed to say how many copies I own, just in case it goes OOP. I want to be sure I can still read from these when I am 90 years old! I own both but seem to only pull out the Gypsy witch around Halloween ( I got mine over 20 years ago at that time of year) If I had to make a choice, I would pick the Madame Endora, easily! :D