h.r. giger / baphomet - tarot of the underworld

mothcloth

hello!

i did a quick forum search and only found threads that already were a couple of years old, so i hope it's okay that i open a new one for this deck.

i've had it for a while, been on and off reading the guidebook, but i've only started to read with it recently, for myself and still feel like i'm swimming in the open ocean, haha.

i'd love to hear about your experiences with it :)!

thank you!
~mc

chorphee

I just received it today but it's the old german edition...and my german is not THAT good to understand the booklet.

Do you know if there is a possibility to find the english version online, like in a pdf version?

JulieK

Been wondering if there was a giger set.

Although I have noticed the title of the thread is for the CD. Was very confused.

Managed to find it under H.R. Giger Tarot though. I have also noticed the copy I was looking at has 23 cards. I assume for the Major Arcana - is that right?

Julie

Espeon

I have the 3rd edition from 1993; the first one printed in English rather than German. Got mine off ebay. At first I was pretty creeped out by the images, but they grew on me and are great for divination in certain situations. :)

JulieK

I was bought this deck for a christmas gift :)

I can't help but love it! Slowly getting myself acquainted with the cards.

They were much bigger than I thought they were going to be!

Julie