The Urban Tarot by Robin Scott

Tansey Ella

I have been following the making of this deck and few days ago got the email that they could be pre-ordered. He will have the deck and guide book ( purchased separately ) ready to mail out first of November.

Has anyone else seen this deck? I think it wonderful. I looked for it in Tarot deck here at AT but did not see it.

can't wait. It looks like a great modern deck.
TE

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/278983245/the-urban-tarot-deck

The Happy Squirrel

Been waiting for this one and have ordered. Thanks for letting us know!

I was torn away from New York City before I was ready and hope that this deck can help me heal :)

Tansey Ella

The deck is reasonable in price, $36 usd and the Guide book $ 20 usd, and $5 shipping to usa. I have been on his mailing list for sometime and been getting regular updates. I like the look of the deck and think it might just be the perfect modern urban tarot deck.
If you just want to buy prints they are available now and can reach you within 1-2 weeks but the deck will be back from printers and mailing out first week of November.

I did a search for this deck and could not find anything here on AT, but I know I must have seen it here at sometime b/c this is where I find out about all the tarot decks I have bought.

http://www.robinscottart.com/projects/the-urban-tarot/

here are the cards. btw, it is a Thoth based deck, which I usually don't like but it is very nice.

starlightexp

Thank goodness he's making more. I was sad I missed out on this one

Awakened Queen

Somebody on Twitter turned me onto this. Let me know what you think when you get it :)

The Happy Squirrel

I have ordered but haven't received any notifications

Ibukole

I am definitely going to order it.
I lived in NY for many years and from what I have seen, it should be easy for me to connect with this deck (plus the artwork is absolutely gorgeous).

Scarlet Woodland

Just might have to get this, stunning artwork and $11 shipping to the UK is very reasonable. Want to know a bit more about the book before I can decide whether to get both or not though. Can't even tell how many pages it has yet.

Tansey Ella

just got an email saying there will be another delay, now they do not expect to ship before some time in December. I just hope I get my deck and book before Christmas.