Has anyone ever?...

shiresun

AJ said:
Shire, you are just beginning and you have a Greenwood already?
You're finished collecting :)

lol You know what they say about the treasure we don't even know we have? That is me and The Greenwood Deck. I actually got it back when it was originally published, having only to do with Mark Ryan's collaboration in it. I wasn't thinking of using it, at that point; only supporting his other endeavors. It currently is packed away with my other deck (The Prediction Deck) and most of my spiritual books, after I made a 1600 mile move. It wasn't until I stopped by the thread that was talking The Greenwood Deck that I realized what a gem I had. :)

But my collecting has only just begun :D

Ambrosia

Wow! Your finished deck looks awesome! You're right that with the matching colours and fonts for the titles, it actually looks like they are supposed to be together.
Well done. :)

shadowdancer

thanks for that Ambrosia

Will go on a hunt today for a bag or box to house them. Being a larger deck (both length and overall thickness due to the extra set of Majors which does now extend to the full 22 extra cards) my current bags are just too small.

I drew 3 cards yesterday from it at my spiritual group and it felt a good blend. When I was writing it up in my journal they all worked well in relation to each other.

Davina

AJ

Well it won't be finished until you do that primo Shadowdancer edge gilding on it :)

I was so impressed with what you've done and how finished it looks that I signed up with Wendy to get the scans of the Frankendeck and do a similar blending. Great job!

What paper did you use?

victoria.star

shadowdancer said:
here are a couple of piccies of the pathwork deck I have created. I have to say they are NOT blurred in real life - that was down to me trying to photograph them this morning in less than ideal light, so some camera shake on my part.

Davina

Very lovely deck, Davina! Congrats and ENJOY! :heart: