Has this assault ever happened to you!!!

Blackbird

saturday strolling around the shops,when i walked passed waterstones bookshop i just had to go in didnt i!! just to have a look! well they do have lots of wonderful books dont they?, so i just happened to go in and upstairs...
then it happened i was hit from all sides punched and kicked mugged of my money and then they kiddnapped me and made me take them to my home....! i can identify who did this to me "officer".., it was them.....
the GILDED TAROT and the MEDIEVAL ENCHANTMENT they got me, forced me to take them home AND I LOVED IT!! every bit of it!!..

has this ever happened to you??

have you been made to take a deck of tarot cards home with you??

if so please report this to the officer now!

and just arrived this morning in the post the wonderful "old English tarot".
oh how i love this addiction,more more please!!!

Original Destiny

Hi alijay...yep I know that feeling...thats what started me on my journey in 1971....still travelling

Grizabella

It even happens to me here on AT, allijay. Some of the AT members will direct certain decks to accost me and assault me till I have to find them and let them possess me. It's never my fault. It's a vicious world, the tarot world. (shaking head)

Blackbird

great isnt it.... a wounderful feeling 2 in one day and both great cards ....iam very hooked on the gilded i think its taken over from the medieval scapini which was my favorite deck....! but then again ...Oh...i just love them both
oh dear iam.... aint i .....hooked ...
very hooked... 2 favorites ....no 3 favorites...... no 4.... oh but what about the others !! ........oh no iam lost no hope for me now..... i just love them all!!!........

help help .... iam Alice in wounderland just falling and falling down that damn rabbit hole!!............of tarot cards.....

Emeraldgirl

Last Friday I was physically attacked by the Robin Wood and I have had many cyber attacks lately. It's Jeanette's plan to send out her many fantastic decks at tarotgarden.com to attack us all and lodge themselves in our houses and we will all be damm pleased about it too :D

MareSaturni

Ahhhh...don't even tell me about that. The Secret Tarot...first, the big version attacked me, jumped on me, got inside my bag and...leaving it? No way. I'm still paying for this damned deck i love so so so much!
And now...the baby version decided it wants me too. It made me buy it...will take a long time to arrive, since i'm ordering from Amazon, but i'm sure it'll jump out of it's box when it seems me. I just hope it's carrying no weapons!

The Housewives...same thing. The box actually jumped at me when i got it...me and the Post Office guy were all "...huh?"

Tarot decks are dangerous. Beware!

~Yuko