Have you ever regretted trading or giving away a deck?

Stormdancer

Don't think I've posted in this thread before...:confused:
I do believe the only deck I've regretted ( and re-purchased) is Waking the wild spirit..AND the silliest part of that is ... the backs!! :eek:
Have you "fanned this deck???:bugeyed: Truly Beautiful
I'll hang onto this one probably forever

Oops, also got ANOTHER Vision Quest.

tarotmama

AJ said:
No. and I've traded and sold and freely given away a lot of decks. Including ones going for ridiculous prices elsewhere.

I give all my decks a week to speak and some just don't. So out they go.
Why would I buy something back I didn't like when there are so many others to try?

AJ, the Morgan-Greer deck you gave me is so incredibly special to me. I can't even tell you how happy it makes me. I'm so grateful that you gifted me this beautiful deck and every time I read with it it just fills me up to think about how generous the universe can be!

Queen of Disks

*raises hand*

Me. I traded away my Babylonian Tarot a while ago, and lately I have wanted it back. :( Maybe one day when I am not broke I will get another one.

zan_chan

This thread keeps making me hear Joni Mitchell in my head singing, doooon't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone..."

but yeah, I gave my best friend the first deck I bought, a RWS. Didn't cost much, but kind of miss it sentimentaly.

FatesLady

No. Sometimes I feel pangs for the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards I sold. I so WANTED them to work for me, but they just simply did not. It was frustrating, and I have never, ever, ever had so much trouble reading with anything. I have done all kinds of divination, from pendulums to bibleomancy to Tarot and runes, and no other form of divination and no other deck so blatantly refused to speak to me. I guess what I regret is the silent treatment I got from the deck, more than getting rid of it. I hope the new owner adores it, though.