He/She doesnt give a F....!

214red

I often get asked or ask the cards myself what someone thinks about, how they feel about you (yes i know we shouldnt bother)etc...

What cards simply say, they dont care, they dont give a flying fig? what card if it was a hallmark card would say "sorry luv he/she is just not bovvered"

suggestions on the back of a postcard, or if not how about list the cards below...

:)

LovelyMissAries

Hmm, I would think The Hanged Man would be one. The World another... the list could go on and on though, it probably largely depends on what cards fall next to each other.

nisaba

the four Cups is pretty ho-hum. And any card, any card at all, that looks dull and lifeless on that particular occasion.

aware7

Why the World as meaning somebody doesn't give a damn? I regard that card as positive unless it's reversed.

I can see the Five of Swords saying that - the boundaries are being drawn and the person you invested so much in is telling you to walk away.

214red

aware7 said:
Why the World as meaning somebody doesn't give a damn? I regard that card as positive unless it's reversed.

I can see the Five of Swords saying that - the boundaries are being drawn and the person you invested so much in is telling you to walk away.
the world like every card including the 10 of cups is good and bad, light cant exist without dark. the world can be everything, and nothing. It can be completeness or going round in circle.
in the RWS she can look like she is dancing or she is not bothered and is looking away.

i see the 5 of swords as someone still caring enough to want to beat you with words. so they still care.

DreamerGirl81

4 of swords
The Hermit
8 of cups
4 of cups

214red

DreamerGirl81 said:
4 of swords
The Hermit
8 of cups
4 of cups
i would agree with all except the 8 of cups, as they still must have feelings to make it so hard to walk away???

DreamerGirl81

8 of cups is more appropriate when there was a friendhip/relationship and now it's ending. The person walking away can't be bothered with the situation any longer but is not really hurt either. It's like they think "meh I am done with this".

If I ask if random men I meet are interested in me, I always get 10 of swords to mean "hell, no".

tigerlily

Oi - I did a reading on the very question (not for myself, honestly :D ) and got The Hanged, 4/Cups, 4/Swords, 8/Swords and 8/Cups. I told her, "he's just not into you", but what a coincidence to see all those cards listed here...

214red

tigerlily said:
Oi - I did a reading on the very question (not for myself, honestly :D ) and got The Hanged, 4/Cups, 4/Swords, 8/Swords and 8/Cups. I told her, "he's just not into you", but what a coincidence to see all those cards listed here...
lol i pulled for how my friend feels that i have invited out a mutual friend to lunch but with her and it came up with 4 cups, fool, 8 wands so i take that as she couldnt give a fig