Headdress of The High Priestess

mystic mal

What are the symbologies of the ANKH and the CADDUCEUS that she has on some decks..any idea?

tarotlyn

Meaning of the Ankh and Caduceus

Ankh:

Life
Immortality
Union of Heaven and Earth

Caduceus:

Kundalini [which is a spiritual energy awakening within your body]
Moral Balance
Healing Energies

:heart:

AJ

I drew this in my daily draw today and am completely stumped. I read through my reference books, I've plowed through many HP threads here, and still she isn't saying a thing to me that I can latch onto and run with. I'm using the Hanson-Roberts deck this week the HP is beautifully done. I should be able to get all kinds of things from it. Talk about hidden knowledge. Don't think this has ever happened to me before.

Maybe I'll have to try Umbrae's suggestion for one of his spreads. Lay it on the floor across the room, stand on a chair, squint, and then see what I see :)

Attachments

• a 004.jpg
    a 004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 114

BodhiSeed

AJ said:
I drew this in my daily draw today and am completely stumped. I read through my reference books, I've plowed through many HP threads here, and still she isn't saying a thing to me that I can latch onto and run with. I'm using the Hanson-Roberts deck this week the HP is beautifully done. I should be able to get all kinds of things from it. Talk about hidden knowledge.

Maybe you're just supposed to wait, be receptive and still, and let the hidden knowledge come to you. :D

Bodhran