Heads up to all fans of Baba tarot bags

stargazer

Check out the new tarot bags on Baba's Website. The little mermaid one is to die for!

stargazer

Thanks for posting a link. I did try, but couldn't figure it out lol!

baba-prague

Oh goodness, this is where everyone is coming from - our shop was suddenly hit by a stampede :)

Thanks for this mention. That is SO heartening as I've spent a lot of time being very good today and instead of going out in the glorious sunshine (well, okay, I've done that too) I've been trying to get some of the new bags listed. We have lots of new bags but it takes quite some time to list them all and I'm trying to catch up.

This is one of my current favourites - it's on the main shop too under Alice bags but sometimes it's easier to see individual bags in the Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12389493

and yes, isn't the Mermaid beautiful - it's a Charles Robinson illustration and I have been wanting to put it on a bag for at least a year now. It's just SO lovely in terms of colour, apart from anything else.

Okay - off to the studio and then I'll do some more listing tonight. We took the thread here very seriously (the one with bag suggestions) so we'll be doing all we can to do more of what was being asked for.

Oh, by the way, just a thought, but do you think that Little Mermaid should also be a shoulder bag? We already have a Little Mermaid shoulder bag, but one more wouldn't hurt - they are very different in mood.

Acacia

I'm glad to see this thread, as it seems the perfect place to post my praise for the messenger bags. I have the Siamese Needlewoman design, and I get so many comments and questions! Last night I was wandering through the market and two women looked at me and said "oh what cute kitties". I was looking at my feet for kittens! having forgotten what bag I was carrying. :laugh:

Karen, you may want to include a few business cards with the bags for people to hand out when they are asked about them. I'd have given out 5 by now, and I've only used the bag a week.

stargazer

Hi Karen,

just thought I'd repay that euro I owe you lol!

Your bags are beautiful & the quality is second to none!

Wishing you every success

Angie x

baba-prague

Business cards are such a good idea. I'll talk to Alex about it. Thanks - I hadn't really thought of asking people if they'd be willing to hand out cards. It would be brilliant, as we really rely on word of mouth. I need to carry some myself as I also sometimes get stopped when I'm carrying one of the messengers - people do smile too, which is great.

We've just heard, and I still am a bit breath-taken, that we will have a messenger bag featured in a US national fashion/music magazine - I'll post when it all happens of course. Fingers crossed that they like the picture we sent them.

We've also had some GREAT news on the Bohemian Cats - so it's all happening here!

baba-prague

stargazer said:
Hi Karen,

just thought I'd repay that euro I owe you lol!

Your bags are beautiful & the quality is second to none!

Wishing you every success

Angie x

Seems like a Euro's worth to me Angie - thank-you. ( psst, don't tell anyone you were bribed to say this...). Okay, okay, looooong story!

stargazer

Love the new messenger bags, especially the Memento Mori.
Can feel my next pay cheque disappearing before my eyes lol!

Le Fanu

Is the site still only paypal? Don´t you do bog-standard visa? Id love some of these bags...