Healing for the Heart

gorgeousbutterfly

using real essential rose oil and rubbing it over your heart also helps.

BodhiSeed

Hathor said:
This weekend I will go into Manhattan and get the stones that have been recommended here. Bodhran, my most humble apologies if I intruded on your thread. I feel a little guilty about that.
Please don't feel guilty! I'm glad to know that this thread will help others too, instead of just me!:heart:

Thank you Lark and Gorgeousbutterfly for your additional suggestions of pink kunzite and rose essential oil.:)

perilune

Hi Bodhran, I am so sorry for what you had to go through, and I hope you will start to feel better soon.

Just to add to the list above, have you perhaps considered apache tears? It can ease pain, loss, sadness and anger and can help heal a person so that they can move on with life.

<3

floracove

Hi Bodhran, I'm sorry to hear this, I know how you feel and just wanted to leave you a hug.

(((Bodhran)))
:heart:

BodhiSeed

Thank you Perilune and Floracove:heart: Perilune, I have an Apache tear stone, but didn't think about using it, so thank you.

This has been a really great learning experience for me. Not necessarily fun or pain-free, but definitely full of lessons. One thing I've learned is that the more I tell my "story" (regardless of the cruelty and injustice) the more I experience all the awful emotions that go with it. I went through the actual event only once, yet I keep going through the anger and grief over and over. I finally realized that if I let go of my story, the anger and grief would subside as well.

floracove

bodhran said:
One thing I've learned is that the more I tell my "story" (regardless of the cruelty and injustice) the more I experience all the awful emotions that go with it. I went through the actual event only once, yet I keep going through the anger and grief over and over. I finally realized that if I let go of my story, the anger and grief would subside as well.

Yes, it is good to get all those negative feelings out of you, it helps with the healing...

HearthCricket

bodhran said:
Does anyone know of any crystals for a heart that has been ripped out, stomped on, and spit on? (This is not a romantic relationship, but one in which all trust and kindness was pretty much trashed.)

(((Bodhran))) I am so sorry. Been there recently and it is not fun. Besides working with some excellent oracles and working through the majors of the Sacred Circle Tarot, I have also been using crystals for the same thing.

Rose Quartz and Pink Kunzite~For forgiveness and love of self/self esteem. Nice to have a heart shaped one or jewelry of these stones.

Turquoise~For protection

Amethyst~For self-worth

Tiger Eye~For soothing emotional turmoil

Ocean Jasper~Heals the heart and soothes the mind/heart.

Others would also include jade, serpentine and other green or pink stones, a Kwan Yin statue in these colours (also flourite) who hears the sorrows of the world. I would also do a cleansing ceremony. Clear your chakras, reallign them, smudge yourself and drum away your sorrow. :heart:

perilune

Two years ago I went through something similar to you and that was how I learnt about the stone - a friend gave it to me to help me heal, and I like to think it helped. Give the healing process some time, you might want to be over it right now, but since it's just happened so it will take a while, but it will happen. I wish you all the best!

pouter

Hi Bodhran, I borrowed a gemstone book from the library it does have a piece on healing the heart. I will look at it later and see if there is anything that can be added. It might be of use it might not, just take what you need from it. Keep your chin up and know there are other's out there who do care even if we are worlds away. I am glad to know you are doing something productive and the altar is a great way of healing. The heart stones sound nice.

BodhiSeed

Thank you (((Perilune and Pouter))):heart:!