Healing with Crystals??

December Fairy

I was just reading about distant healing with crystals in another thread.

Is that something we could learn here?

I would like to know more about it.

Can anyone tell me how to do it or know of a book about the subject?

Thanks

Sherringham

Have tried it very successfully, just charge the crystal as though the person/animal were with you, and every month on the full moon recharge again, and I keep the crystals in a velvet pouch, with the persona's name on in parchment.

SilverCloudedWolf

I have a few questions of my own, if that's ok?

I was wondering what type of crystal would be best, if you would choose it based on what was wrong with the person? And also what are the ethics of this i.e would it be alright to do this without the recipients knowledge/consent? I'm thinking about my Nan here who has an infected foot, she's in a lot of pain and can't walk very well but I know that she doesn't approve of anything if it's not "conventional" and would react badly if I told her. I don't want to tell her because she's quite frail and if I lose her trust then I don't know where she'll be. I'm really in a quandry about this - I want to help her but I'm not sure if it would be right, so if anyone can help I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Silver

tarotbear

"Healing from a distance with crystals" is very doable.

Rather than holding or using particular stones and crystals, I use a clear quartz wand 'power tool' and send 'appropriate colored light' to that person; have done this over long distances many times.

Attached is my power tool wand - looks something like the Magician's wand in the Rider deck.

I have also done the same thing with a crystal ball - use it as a source to send a beam of light (I know, sounds like LOTR).

Attachments

• powertool 1a -redux.jpg
    powertool 1a -redux.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 111

December Fairy

TB,
Where did you find that? Never seen anything like that in the stores.

tarotbear

December Fairy said:
TB,
Where did you find that? Never seen anything like that in the stores.

I bought it about 15 years ago or more in Miami, Fl at a shop called 'the Athene.' I doubt the company that made it is still in business ... 'devastar' I think it was called. Will have to check through old stuff to find out.

It's a 12 inch man-grown crystal with two brass wire figure eights and then wrapped in copper wire. Cost me a week's paycheck at the time!

December Fairy

tarotbear said:
I bought it about 15 years ago or more in Miami, Fl at a shop called 'the Athene.' I doubt the company that made it is still in business ... 'devastar' I think it was called. Will have to check through old stuff to find out.

It's a 12 inch man-grown crystal with two brass wire figure eights and then wrapped in copper wire. Cost me a week's paycheck at the time!

A week's paycheck. Yikes! I do like the look of it.
Maybe someday I will find something similar.

tink27

December Fairy said:
A week's paycheck. Yikes! I do like the look of it.
Maybe someday I will find something similar.

December Fairy, actually you could bring out your creativity and make your own! All it needs is copper tubing, copper tape, maybe someting leather and two crystals that will fit in each end. To make the wand even more receptive, fill the copper tube with precious stones. It's fun, it's your own and all it costs is your own ingenuity!

tink

Naudia

Hello Tarotbear;

Athena here in Miami closed about a month ago just to let you know.

May the Gods bless you and yours.

Naudia Morgaine

tarotbear

Naudia said:
Hello Tarotbear;

Athena here in Miami closed about a month ago just to let you know.

May the Gods bless you and yours.

Naudia Morgaine

Wow! It really lasted this long? As I said, it was probably 15 or more years ago!

OH - The wand was/is called 'The Genesis Crystal' and was made in Sedona, AZ. Although the name of the company is illegible, the address is P.O. Box 2758, Sedona, AZ 86336; 602-634-4647.

The 'Devastar' was four of them fastened into a equal-armed cross!

*******edited to add: I found this from Googl-ing 'The Genesis Crystal'

The Genesis crystal is an accelerator of thought: a prayer accelerator. the generator winding, inspired by the designs of the modern visionary Nikola Tesla, create a magnetic field which receives vibratory information from the person holding it and focuses it to the crystal. The crystal and the resonator circuit receive the impulse and emanate it to the subtle bodies in an amplified form on a wide range of harmonic frequencies. this light based tool is a bridge between the morphogenic and physical planes. It contains the unity of opposites - Yin and Yang, right and left brain, masculine and feminine, past and future, aspiration and inspiration - as a perfect null point corresponding with the stillness at the root of polarity.

SPECIFICATIONS

The basic Genesis crystal has an 8.25 inch cultured quartz core (12-sided Vogel-cut®) wrapped in copper primary and gold secondary windings with Niobium Resonator Rods, subtle and material proprietary components, and is made with he highest conscious attention. The entire device is 12 inches long by 4 inches wide at the end loops and weighs approximately one pound.

Using the Genesis Crystal

"When all things are seen equally, the timeless essence is reached. No comparisons or analogies are possible in this timeless and relationaless state...All is empty, clear, self-illumination, with no exertion of the mind's power. Gone, gone, beyond, gone beyond, beyond to the place of Awakening." - Sen T'san, 3rd Chinese Zen Patriarch

Use the Genesis Crystal for centering, meditation, healing and the manifestation of a new reality. Handle it with mindfulness and attention. Treat it as a powerful ally and keep it in a special place. Every thought and feeling you express invokes a creative impulse; be aware that they are amplified when you hold it.

Take it up in either hand: the left for receiving, the right for giving. Offer a prayer for alignment, protection, and guidance, for the good of all beings. Allow the energy filed to draw you into a deeper level of attunement. The highest prayer is that the Divine Will be accomplished. You can pray to be a channel for the Divine Will so that it may be manifested and grounded in the Earth through your Being.

It has been said that if you have thought it, you have done it...so pray as if you have received it and give thanks.

Learn more about the famous inventor of the Vogel Cut Crystals at http://www.vogelcrystals.net . I highly recommend those seeking enlightenment to see this amazing information.

*****edited a second time to add:

I went to the Vogel site and found expensive and beautiful crystals. I also found the Genesis Crystal --- FOR $2,000 !!!!!!! (give Tarotbear some air !) [That's about 13 times what I paid for it 15 years ago!]