heating stones

Nauthiz

Here in Poland there's a man who developed his own method of healing: a massage with heated crystals. I don't know any details, I saw his book in a bookstore and took a quick look into it. If I remember correctly, the stones were heated in water before applying, but I don't know what kind of crystals were used in this method. I guess I'll seek this book again and check it out.

But something from my own experience: I have an aventurine, which is the dearest from all my crystals to me (once it literally healed my broken heart, it was my most amazing experience in this matter). I used to carry it in the pocket of my jacket, and unfortunately I used to hang this jacket above an electric heater forgetting about the stone. The aventurine was always very hot and after some time I've noticed that it had changed, I could barely feel its vibration. I tried to recharge it, but placing it in the sunlight or on the amethist cluster helped only a little.

Two days ago I bought another aventurine and compared it with the old one. Both have the same characteristic vibration, but the old crystal is very weak, whilst the new one is strong and fresh. I'd really like to heal this stone, because it gave me so much. And now I know that one should be very careful with heat, as it can damage crystals or change its properties...